Kid reviews for Three Days Grace

A decent effort, but you've heard it all before!

Teen, 13 years old Written byThreeDaysGracesGirl October 28, 2010

What was this author thinking?!

... The author of this review better be happy that I don't know where he/she lives. To h*** with that review. My favorite band ever.
My favorite song is "The Animal I Have Become". Team Adam! :D
Teen, 13 years old Written byway245 September 12, 2010
No F-Bombs, no sexual themes, and a LITTLE reference to drugs. This is amazing music and whoever wrote this is probably supporting JB. There really is nothing to worry about in this album.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMusicFan21 July 29, 2010

EXTREMELY biased

This review is extremely biased, the whole point of this site is to give and unbiased REVIEW of this album. Write truthfully, that yes they do swear, but there is no need to write that THese guys say its ookay to be REALLY boring So, Kathy, next time you write a review, make it a review, we do not need to hear you're opinion on this band.

[email protected]
Kid, 12 years old May 7, 2010
Whoever wrote this is an idiot. This band can connect with kids who are experiencing temper issues. And how are they unoriginal? This band talks about never giving up and always being yourself. Unlike most of the reviews on this site this one is not very well thought out.

Teen, 16 years old Written by482723s September 24, 2009

Kathi Goldmark has no idea what she is talking about.

Its a great album great band Kathi Goldmarks review should be taken down her review has nothing to do with it content she pretty much just says says she doesn't like it.

Teen, 14 years old Written bylinkinparkfan95 September 18, 2009
3DG is anything but boring!! they're loud, they're awesome, and they're the best band out there in rock today! my only concern would be one f-bomb in "wake up" and a few s-words in "overrated" but besides that, it's an absolutely AWESOME album. nothing boring about it..sorry CSM but your review is far from right...

songs i'd recommend listeing to: "i hate everything about you", "just like you", "let you down",and "scared"

Teen, 15 years old Written byAltair66 April 9, 2008

awesome band

i dont know how CS can say this band is unoriginal, i love them...yeeah...my dad listens to Black Sabbath...as far as i can tell this isnt a tribute to them...uhh....they drop the F-bomb like...twice..wow...scary..stop hating Three Days Grace Cs they arent a tribute band, theyre awesome..
Teen, 15 years old Written byElla the Pikakid November 14, 2019

Good job, Three Days Grace!

My favorite songs by Three Days Grace are Time of Dying, Animal I Have Become, and Just like You!

Teen, 14 years old Written bynewgeneration22 June 29, 2018

It is a good band to make kids listen to good classic hard rock.

Teen, 14 years old Written byAlex Fierro August 25, 2017

Trust me, its good.

As a person who listens to this band regularly, then you can trust my review. I personally believe this band is very good, especially for those going through tough times. I have heard songs that dicourage self harm and remind others that they are not alone. This kind of music has personally helped me. Not to mention Ive head quite a few songs that describe my own feelings but in ways I never knew how, with words. As for this band being unoriginal, dont believe it. It simply has the same messages as other songs from other bands. TDG has Animal Ive Become, Skillet has Monster, and Imagine Dragons has Demons. These three songs all have the same message and pionts, just expressed wrongly. In short, TDG is very relatable and even life saving at times while and not a copycat.

Teen, 15 years old Written byRyan sitkowski March 23, 2017

Ok for a12+

I love this band and I'm not sure if I'm seeing them at rocklahoma
Teen, 13 years old Written byswiftybrook December 31, 2016

what this band is really about

This band is uneven when parents hear this kind of music they think its bad and has bad messages but that is not the case. Like animal I have become is about addiction and never too late is about how much you have too live for. Parents think these songs have bad messages because most likely of their had core sound. Lot of their music can make teens feel good. Their music has got me through some tough times. Their music has inspired me so much and I have learned so much just my listening to their music
Teen, 17 years old Written byTylerTheWolfxc December 30, 2015

Three Days Grace is a great band

DON'T LISTEN TO THE 2 STARS three days grace is a great band they have helped me and many others get through difficult times there songs have meaning and there songs tell you there is hope in a world that has no love they are not just hard rock they are caring people who actually wanna help people in the best way they know how music I have listened to three days grace for years if you don't belive me look up these songs Never Too Late, Riot, Time of Dying, Pain, Bully, World so Cold
Teen, 13 years old Written byPoppyTop June 14, 2015

TDG is the best band ever!

Screw however wrote this review! They are just biased who have been brainwashed by the typical pop crap on the radio today! This band saved my life. They make music that are relatable, about emotional problems,being isolated and outcastes, relationship problems, and in the one x album about Adams OxyContin addiction. There are a few songs with profianity like "Wake up" "Overrated" "Riot"
"Gone Forever". There is one song with a drug reference with is "home" there's a line in it that says "By the time you come home I am already stoned". My favorite songs from three days grace are "The high road" "Life Starts Now" "Pain" "Gone Forever" "I hate everything about you" "Drown" "Riot" "Wake up" "Break" "Bully" "Going Down" "Last to Know" "Someone who Cares" "On my Own" "Time of Dying"
"Never too late" "Get out alive" "Lost in You" "One X" Yes most of the songs in the o One X album are about an addiction to OxyContin. But you can't tell. Great band. F**k you reviewer!
Teen, 14 years old Written byWAR567 March 24, 2014

BOGUS

great band great as skillet it may have dark themes but wow THERE SONGS ARE memorble as h&ll like animal and lots of others this should be five stars

Teen, 16 years old Written byReviewer Him January 8, 2014

Review By Him

I Love This Album Couple Swear Words Some Drugs And A Couple Violence Not Really Bad

Teen, 14 years old Written by69 awesome September 22, 2013

so what if you can see the darkest side of me

This reiview sucked badly this band rocks and ''The animal I have become'' is a great song expect mild language

Teen, 15 years old Written byScreennameGirl January 27, 2013

Great Band

You either love or hate Three Days Grace. They are a really good band in my opinion. Their songs may sound a little harsh, but definitely not heavy metal. I loved to listen to these when I was going through hard times.
Teen, 16 years old Written byELOAgent September 29, 2012

The Best Band Ever! And all the reasons that the biased reviewer didn't cover!

Not much swearing. They don't use the F word and only one song, Riot, has the "S" word in it. Three Days Grace are positive, influential role models to kids and ADULTS because they teach that we shouldn't give up. In their second album on the song, "Never too late", their lyrics that this dumb, clearly biased woman trashed, spread the message that it is never too late to change and turn your life around. And you should never take your own life.
"This world will never be/What I expected/And if I don't belong/Who would've guessed it/I will not leave alone/Everything that I own/To make you feel like
It's not too late/It's never too late."

They talk of real life issues and that's more than most Rock artists do as far as I'm concerned.

And the lyrics have no sex. There is one song that has a slight reference to drinking, but it's important to know that they aren't advertising alcohol or drugs, they're just trying to get the point across that people shouldn't be dumb, do them in the first place.

There are so many positive messages and in their new album, coming out on Oct. 2, The song "Time That Remains", it takes about moving on from the past and finding your place in the world, living life to the fullest.

And the song "Life Starts Now" speaks about Life in all its essence. It speaks of the bad and the good of the world, how when your life falls apart, you have to get back up and try again, because life has positive things to offer, you just have to do it day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute, while getting their message firmly across. "You will survive somehow because life starts now!" Is the best lyric in the song.

While their song "No more" speaks of the raw emotion of living life, trying to get through the day, how fear shouldn't overcome our lives. Not when there's so much to live for. "I can't stop the rain/but I can stop the tears/oh I can't fight the fire/but I can fight the fear/No more, I just can't live no more/I can't take it, can't take it/no more/What we don't stand for? When we all live in fear!"

They also speak of relationships and pain and heartbreak, while subtly saying that you can move on, you just have to find the right person first.

"World so Cold" speaks of a bad relationship/break up. "Living in a world so cold/wasting away/living in a shell with no soul/since you've gone away. Living in a world so cold, counting the days/since you've gone away/you've gone away!"

"Last to Know" speaks of how the girl he loved left him for another man, and he was the "last to know" and how hard it was.

So that reviewer who trashed one of the greatest "ROCK/METAL" Bands of all time, you DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.

Three days grace are positive role models, wonderful singers, with fantastic, worthwhile albums! Who show us kids that we should do more than "party" and get "high!"

Kid, 12 years old July 18, 2012

Rock on!

I don't know what's so bad about this band. I listen to their songs almost every day! They are arguably my favorite band.