Kid reviews for Three Days Grace

A decent effort, but you've heard it all before!

Teen, 14 years old Written byShadowWolf June 3, 2012

Three Days Grace Was My Saving Grace

You know, this review is completely biased. It may have other bands/music groups that sound similar, but their music is a cut above the rest in regards to their lyrics and music. I mean, Kathi here says that it is the same old hysterical vocals, but she has no idea how much these relate to kids today. The song "Never too Late" is the most touching song i have ever heard, for a personal reason. It says "You still say that you want to take your life... Its never too late, never too late" i was listening to this song after a particularly hard day in my difficult life, contemplating suicide, and this song came on the radio. I heard it, and burst into tears. I remembered that my family still loved me, and that it wasnt too late for things to get better. Since that day, i have listened to them a lot, and can relate to lots of the things that they say. I have heard stories similar to mine, and obviously Kathi doesnt listen to her childrens problems, or issues at school, because Three Days Grace hits them all with heart wrenching accuracy. If you need to unwind, remember you are'nt alone in your feelins, listen to three days grace. They were my saving grace, and they could pick you up when you are down.

Teen, 15 years old Written byDamon254 February 1, 2012

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

I love this group like i love my own dog alot they r that good

Kid, 12 years old June 11, 2011

WONDERFUL BAND

Three Days Grace is the BEST band ever! My favorite album AND song is One X. Great band, incredible music, incredible album. I love it!
Teen, 16 years old Written byanime123rox May 18, 2011

Good for Tweens but not younger kids

i love this band but, there are some cuss words here and there but not much parents should decide for themselves

Kid, 11 years old April 8, 2011

Very good band, Minimal cussing

LOVE THEM! Very good band, some songs cuss, but nothing too bad. For parents, try them out, and decide for yourself.

Kid, 9 years old April 7, 2011

All ages.

I'm just saying I have never heard this song, I've only heard, "Time of Dying", and "Animal I Have Become" I think this is a Christian band.....
Kid, 11 years old March 24, 2011

iffy band

its alright but some of the lyrics are disturbing and it cusses a lot so be careful.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMoonCrystal March 21, 2011
I love their songs. They have meanings, dispite it's sharp interior. I think the CSM reviewer was taking things a tad seriously.
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 14, 2011
i love these guys. im gonna have to disagree with their music being boring.not everythigs all rainbows and butterflies
Teen, 14 years old Written byDarkMidnight January 3, 2011

Hey, at least these songs have meanings :)

I LOVE these guys. What more can I say?
Kid, 12 years old December 19, 2010

Come on, don't listen to the CSM review. The reviewer's just some stupid Justin Bieber supporter.

Seriously, what's wrong with this reviewer? Three Days Grace rocks, And it's NOT a negative message that it's ok to be boring. And, they're VERY original. What an idiotic Justin Bieber (Loser) freak!

Teen, 14 years old Written byDragynwulf December 18, 2010

While three days grace may not be the MOST original band they are still good

Wait— two unhappy faces for saying 'it's ok to be boring' I don't think that would be a destructive message even if it was true.

A band doesn't have to create a whole unique genre to be good, by the way. Sometimes it's nice if you like one thing, to be able to find similar artists. Also, is Justin Beiber original by your standards? In fact, not only is HE not original, he doens't write his own songs. This is much better music.

There is nothing sexual in this album that could be understood by someone for whom it was not appropriate.
"A few gun references" gets 3/5 for violence?
"Nothing explicit" gets 3/5 for sex? the TV show ROME got only 4/5, does that make any sense when you compare them? NO!

Seriously, is this review some kind of joke? If you look at how big 3DG is, you might notice that they are not indie, and obviously have SOMETHING going for them to get so famous.

Teen, 14 years old Written bydicapriofreak94 September 14, 2010

best album

Absolutely LOVED this album! I love the way that they sing and everything. I love there lyrics too.

Teen, 13 years old Written byPeroxide Princess August 3, 2010

Amazing band. A lifesaver.

I love this band. The lyrics are meaningful.

The reviewer must be deaf or something. The band is amazing, Adam has an incredible voice, the lyrics are heartfelt and touching, I highly recomend the group. This band is far from boring.

And honestly, you shouldn't just rely on reviewers like this who only give their opinion. I thought this website was to determine whats APPROPRIATE for peoples kids >_>
Teen, 14 years old Written byrambo24 July 17, 2010

Perfect for kids that are in 7th grade and up. (13+)

Three Days Grace lyrically displays emotional struggles and life stories in an almost grunge-like style. They are part of the post-grunge era that is defining present day hard rock in a huge way. Powerful guitar riffs and solos create an energy charged setting. They occasionally make references to drugs, sex, and violence and create an angry emotional paradigm.

Teen, 14 years old Written byLord of Sushi June 29, 2010

If this is considered indie, the reviewer needs to get more musical education...

Honestly, this isn't great (heck, you could do much worse with Nickleback) bad. Violence: Not much. Sex: None. Language: Just some F-bombs, but you'll hear worse. Drugs/Alchohol: A reference or two. Honestly, when the original reviewer said "You've heard it all before", he/she wasn't kidding. This is basically post-grunge, which is basically overrated pollution in the airwaves (very few exceptions, though a.k.a. Foo Fighters). Skip this.
Teen, 15 years old Written byblazin June 23, 2010

now thats some...

this review some .hit this was their worst album but i hate everything about you and wake up were amazing songs and one x was a fu..ing amzing album
Kid, 11 years old June 23, 2010

Three dayz Grace

great songs. C.S you support Justen Beveir but you hate 3DG and say its boring! The songs are great by the way. AND ARE NOT BORING.

Teen, 15 years old Written bydmitchell1 April 21, 2010

NOT BORING

IT'S NOT BORING
it sounds pretty good to0

Teen, 14 years old Written bythefearofmany February 17, 2010
god what a boring and negative review this musics not boring whoever reviewed this has no feeling and understanding of lyrics maybe someone can relate to one of the songs like home or i hate every thing about you come on how about you common sense should review 3dgs other newer albums like one-x and life starts now and have a diferent person thats not so negative review it