Kid reviews for Three Days Grace

A decent effort, but you've heard it all before!

Kid, 10 years old February 14, 2010

You got it wrong, they're great!

They aren't boring, It's good music!

Teen, 13 years old Written byink January 22, 2010
Teen, 14 years old Written bysandchild13 November 6, 2009

Absolutely Amazing.

Psh if this stuff is boring then the sky is yellow. They sing about what they feel, about life situations, they put their emotions into the music, and the result is something wonderful and deep. So what if there are a few cuss words? Kids will hear that a LOT more at school at this age. Have you ever heard a 5th grader drop 5 f-bombs in 3 sentences? I have. Compared to that kid, this is completely clean.

Teen, 14 years old Written byHizBabyGurl4ever September 17, 2009
Teen, 13 years old Written bypoopfish August 24, 2009

Very good music

only reason i said on for 13 plus is because they sing about real life situations in almost all of their songs.
Teen, 13 years old Written byloulougirl August 9, 2009
i've listened to 3DG since i was about ten. sure i didn't get their lyrics then but now i do and it's obvious they are opposed to suicide and other 'adult' topics. some references to drinking.
Teen, 13 years old Written byWand3r3r July 27, 2009

Great band, some odd messages, though.

In the song "Never too late" it doesn't have any swear words, but it does discuss suicide. "Even if I say it'll be alright, still I hear you say you want to end your life....it's not too late it's never too late" is a quote from the song saying how you can't give up your life so easily. Nothing to be worried about. But it's positive to hear that the lead singer is not agreeing to suicide, "It's not too late, it's never too late." =)

Teen, 16 years old Written bydragonball z July 19, 2009

for tweens.

the band is awesome. really i would say for tweens. 10+. yes they do curse. but not alot. they also used to be a rebellious band.

Kid, 11 years old June 11, 2009

Buy this if you love three days grace

Well Lets just start of by saying...Three days grace rocks!
Their lyrics have language sometimes its censored out. but i dont know...

And they have lots of songs with lyrics like this:
Everytime we lie awake
After every hit we take
Every feeling that I get
But I haven't missed you yet
Every roommate kept awake
By every sigh and scream we make
All the feelings that I get
But I still don't miss you yetI hate everything about you
Why do I love you
I hate everything about you
Why do I love you.

(if your curious the name of the song is i hate everything about you)

Some parents may not want their kids listening to this and some may allow them.
But if your a fan of 3daysgrace go buy this album if you dont have it.
or get ONE-X you choose.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygunman202 April 12, 2009

Best Band Ever

Well I own this album and their latest one one-x. And i have their concert dvd. I guess you could say these guys are my favorite band. The music is really good for teens and pre-teens. Yes there is some foul language and Drug refrences but nothing to heavy. Mostly in their biggist hit on the from the song "I Hate Everything About You" there is a quote "after every hit we take". But that it and nothing major. My advice is if your child askes you to buy this album you can let him or her.
Teen, 13 years old Written byflare77 April 9, 2009
Kid, 12 years old March 16, 2009

O M Gosh

this sooooooooooooo not that bad i listen to three days grace every flippin second and my mom is a strict about music as heck! plus the explantion for the rating is NOTHING to hold up your explanation. You should TOTALLY change this.
Teen, 15 years old Written byhellogoodbye321 March 8, 2009

What the hell!

This appropriate for 10+ come on 14 you have to be joking. they said fuck once and shit like 4 times.
This album is better than one-x. Slipknots better though.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylifesuckspie April 9, 2008

Great album...

I really don't like CS's review on this one. Three Days Grace is one of my favorite bands, and I don't think they are unoriginal at all.

cool

stop freakin bout the language if u live in a collage town you hear it alot all ready!!! duh

Awesome Band

This band rocks, my parents are REALLY strict about what I listen to, but they have no problem with this band.
Teen, 15 years old Written byrockerdude April 9, 2008

awesome cd for teens

This cd is a great one for teens who like rock. All my friends like these guys and I have thier CD. There is some stuff about drugs and alcohol in the song "Home" and a little bit of sex stuff in "I hate everything about you" wich is kind of like a love song but he then discovers he doesn't like her. So anyway, this would probably be apropriate for teens 13-14.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytaconiroxx April 9, 2008

3dg is awesome

this is a great band with amazing songs. but where's the reviews for one-x, their newer album. that was a good one too. 3dg rox
Teen, 14 years old Written byilovefrodo298 April 9, 2008

TDG is awesome!!!

Three days grace is soo awesome! don't listen to the person who is wrote the main review because she has no idea what she was talking about. Both of the albums are great although I slightly prefer Three Days Grace over One X because i bought One X first and therefore have listened to it so much that i am a bit tired of the songs on that album. Adam Gontier and Three Days Grace is AWESOME!!!! ;-)
Teen, 14 years old Written byEragonfan April 9, 2008

Good Band

It all depends on what music you like, Three Days Grace is more of a hard rock/rock band. So if your in to that, you should like this band.