Kid reviews for Three Days Grace

A decent effort, but you've heard it all before!

Teen, 14 years old Written bygood_charlotte_girl April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byshesnuts April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written by######## April 9, 2008

AMAZING

holy crap i luv three days grace. this album is fantastic. perfect for people my age and older.I hate everything about you is a great song. i recomend this CD for people who like 2 rock

Not As Good As 0ne-X

Well.................... It Is A Ok Album And I Am Here To Talk About 0ne-X
( There Newest Album ).
It Has Some Serious Lyrics......Such As
Lets Start A Riot
Teen, 13 years old Written byDuDe, Im A gIrL April 9, 2008

god

common sense people dont know wut the frick there r talking about! three days grace rocks!screw common sense

Good, but with an unmentioned profanity

This album is great, but not awesome. The best songs are "I hate everything about you", "Scared", and "Overrated". Much of the songs have the word "hate" in it, and "Just Like You" and "I Hate Everything About You" contain the most "Hate" lyrics. TThere isn't much profanity, but the word "s---" is repeated several times in Overrated and the word "f---" is easy to miss and is bleeped out of the lyrics booklet, but is located in the second verse of "Drown" when he says "I must be running out of luck, cause your not drunk enough to f---." While "s---" is considered strong language it basicly means the same thing as crap and isn't really a curse word. And if you don't like to listen to the big one in music (f---), you can do what i did and skip the song (Drown). Overall, they're is nothing to bad for people my age and up, but is probably a no-no for little kids. I say 11+
Teen, 14 years old Written byrapsucks April 9, 2008

READ ME!

Did you know that Shit isn't a bad word? I'm a Christian, and my mom even says it. Anyways, this CD rocks.
Teen, 14 years old Written byOmega-Kek April 9, 2008
FORGET THE PEOPLE WHO REVEIWED THIS BAND FOR COMMON SENSE!
these people who reveiwed this originally obviously have no taste in music whatsoever XP
Teen, 13 years old Written bycheesepuffegg April 9, 2008

Awesome! Why a 2 star?

I don't why the idiots of CSM rated this album a 2, cuz that's not what it should be. It's not boring, and it's not the same as other albums. In fact, their music is quite different. It's simple, yes, but it has an alt-metal crunch to it that I just love! Definitely think about getting this album if you are a rock/alternative/metal fan. You will not be disappointed! And I would definitely recommend Three Days Grace's second album, "One X" as well. It's even better!!!!!! THANKS!
Teen, 13 years old Written bylh80127 April 9, 2008

THree days grace

Just about my favorite band ever, great balance of screamo, alternative, and rock.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDarudeLover April 9, 2008

Very good

I believe the review needs to be rewritten because I have never in my life heard another band that sounds like Three Days Grace and I listen to A LOT of music and know A LOT of bands. They have a wonderful dark rock music that works for teens.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

WAIT!?!?!?

im jus readin all this stuff theese " adults" have written. TDG is my favorite band. and its not like you dont hear that kind of music every day. or use that language around your kids??? bt watevv. sure they mention suicide. but if you listen. they are trying to PREVENT it. " its never too late. " im sick of people dissin them cuz they have crazy ideas.

Thier self-titled album was awesome but . .

....

3 Days Grace are one of the best bands ever.