All member reviews for Thriller: 25th Anniversary Edition

Remixes add some innuendo to a brilliant CD.

Kid, 11 years old November 29, 2009

I just love it. :P no matter what. I LOVE Michel Jackson.
Teen, 14 years old Written byteamtwilight November 21, 2009

I LOVE IT :]

I almost bought this tonight, but I was short on cash... chill i'm only 13. But I love this album, Michael is such an inspiration, I love him and his music. He had the most amazing talent ever. R.I.P KOP :]
Teen, 15 years old Written bySomebodysMe November 17, 2009

A classic.....remixes somewhat overrated

I am, in fact, listening to Thriller right now. I have to admit that I only became a fan of MJ after he died. I have to say that I am impressed. (But then what did I expect from the king of pop?) The remixes of old songs such as beat it and Thriller are okay, but honestly...........modern day stars butcher them. (Who ever heard of Fergie singing Beat It?? It just doesn't work!) The songs do contain some innuendo (remember Billie Jean?), but for the most part, stay very docile! An amazing album. I am disappointed that I waited as long as I did to become a fan of the King Of Pop. RIP MJ
Teen, 13 years old Written byTiffmidon October 31, 2009

Greatest Selling album of all time

Michael Jackson is the best! This is the greatest album of all time, the biggest selling of all time. It's the best. I never got to grow up with Michael Jacksons music. I was born in 1996 while he was beginning his HIStory World Tour.
Kid, 12 years old October 13, 2009

Best seller of all time and for good reason. Great music by the king of pop, with the greatest hit of all time, Thriller. This is his best CD ever (next is Bad). The music videos have a lot of sex content in them, but the songs are fine. It sucks how he passed away.
Kid, 11 years old September 30, 2009

great for tweens and up

I thought thriller the song was great and the music video makes me want to dance it would be a little scary for kids under 10
Teen, 14 years old Written byKayKayD September 14, 2009

I'm So Happy I Bought This

The songs never swear, the beats are fun to dance to, the songs have actual meaning, and Michael Jackson was a great preformer as well as a great man.
Kid, 10 years old September 14, 2009

AMAZONG!!!!!!!!

RIP Michael no one will replace you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old August 23, 2009

Great Songs!

I really love his music I starting listen to his music when he pass away. RIP Micheal Jackson 1958-2009
Kid, 9 years old August 7, 2009

i love it!AND MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!

i love it!im 9 and my whole family lets us listen.we even let my 5 year old sister listen!cool huh?i love thriller! i can see why its such a hit!i dont get why some people think its so inapropriate.and yes theres a little violence and stuff but i just dont depend on the content,just the music!R.I.P michael!i love you!
Kid, 11 years old August 4, 2009

It's Okay for anyone older than 8

I personally think if they(kids)know whats right & wrong and what to belive in, then they will be fine.
Kid, 11 years old July 28, 2009

PERFECT FOR TWEENS

"Beat It" is about a gang, and Thriller is based upon true horror settings, so the only thing I'm worried about is violence, which in this case happens to not be too bad.
Kid, 11 years old June 28, 2009

greatest music ever

wonderful. it will thrill you. R.I.P Michael Jackson Your legacy will live forever.
Kid, 11 years old June 28, 2009

Kid, 10 years old June 27, 2009

R.I.P King Of Pop
Teen, 13 years old Written byMileyWorldBlogger June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson & Death.

I love Michael Jackson, but I can't buy the albums I've been trying and trying to sneak them. But after the death of Michael Jackson at age 50. Is just sad, so my dad let me buy all the albums, Thank good-ness. Memory of Michael Jackson ~ 1958-2009 ~ Death Date & Time: 2:26 PM At June 25th Of 2009. At the L.A hospital with 2,456 people surrounding the hospital. I was there, but in the VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY back. I
Teen, 13 years old Written byKIdX13 March 17, 2009

Great reviavl of a clasic!

This is a vaery good album, parents will love it and teens will love it, it has very origonal songs witch are upbeat and never boring! It is also mostly clean too.... 1. "beat it" is abouit michal try ing to stop a gang war and some violence is described. 2. Some sexual inuendo, especialy in the remixes. 3. only one use of H--l Overall this is a great sound track for long time fns, or new ones!

Reaalllly good. A legend