Kid reviews for "Titanium" (CD Single)

Dance tune about staying strong has some violent imagery.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 13 years old Written byBig Fan July 16, 2018

Great song, but not quite for younger kids

I think this is a great song. Sia fits in nicely. But it is still best for older kids. It does use a titanium metaphor that preschoolers might not know. They're instructing us to stand up for ourselves. It's probably the most positive David Guetta song I've heard so far. Anyway, this is a great song that I highly recommend for David Guetta fans.
Teen, 13 years old Written byInvisigirl February 5, 2017

Catchy, amazing! THIS IS MY JAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE'RE GONNA ROCK IT THIS SONG IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byPiper.Shred December 25, 2014

Great song about overcoming struggles

I love this song. Though it has a few references to guns and shooting, it is used to emphasize the point of the song. It is a song about being strong willed and standing up for yourself. If anything, kids should be encouraged to listen to this song.

Teen, 16 years old Written byHoldy June 30, 2014

Sia is the BOMB

This is really a song about being strong. I see the one line, "you shoot me down" but I don't really see how that's violent if it's metaphorical

Teen, 13 years old Written byslyfox432 October 13, 2013

Educational and inspirational! No concerns!

We were doing a project in our ELA class to find simalies and metaphors in songs, and one of the songs we used was this song. Epic song, very inspirational ( and educational ) . "Shoot me down but I won't fall I am Titanium" is a metaphor. And I'm sure you'll find many more in there. My P.E. teacher also uses this song while were stretching in the beginning of class. Love this song also! Awesome lyrics! I think this song is meant for tweens and up!

Teen, 13 years old Written byBatman101 May 24, 2013

Amazing & Inspiring!

This song is about ignoring "bullies" and standing up for yourself. It would be appropriate for all ages, but it probably wont interest anyone under 5 or 6... Really great song though
Teen, 16 years old Written byib104268 January 11, 2013

Great song!

This is an excellent song, proving David Guetta's talent, and this song displays a great role model. That you can stay stong, and they are bulletproof. Yes, it has some violence, but it is not talking about physical violence. I think its great for 9-10 year olds+

Kid, 11 years old December 16, 2012

:*( How awkward I am.

Even though I despise pop stuff, this is okay. Catchy. But I guess I just like the music video, which should be a movie. And that is the reason I give it an extra star. :*(

Plus, the Piano Guy's piano/cello cover is really good for it, so I like this song now, I guess. :)

Teen, 13 years old Written byPotatoez November 7, 2012

Really nice.

As a kid that's gone through personal struggles, I can say that this song helps me get stronger everyday. It has a clear, strong message about not being brought down by bullies and mean people. Although the song does have a bit of violence. The beat is catchy, Sia's vocals are deep and powerful (not to mention full of meaning.) I think this would be a good song for people who are bullied to listen to because of the positive messages in this, that can help them feel better about themselves.

Teen, 13 years old Written byWhatTheDeuce August 19, 2012

Love it

I am in love with this song. A strong message, too :D. It's also very catchy. Just a touching song. No idea why.
Teen, 16 years old Written byTotally500 August 14, 2012

good song not one of my favorites

very good song but its defenly not one of my favorites

Teen, 14 years old Written byNLRicci August 13, 2012

Inspirational and fun.

There may be some violent imagery, but that's it. This is an awesome song about being strong during tough times.

Kid, 11 years old June 29, 2012

Strong and uplifting

This is a great song if you are kid/teen facing a struggle, specifically like being bullied, getting treated in a mean way by other people, recieving insults, etc. or if you just want to become a mentally stronger person. The song has a very good, clear message that even when you are being treated like a pile of dirt, you should stay strong and fight through. The messages come particularly from the lines, "You can shoot me down, but I won't fall, I am Titanium!". Younger kids might not get that "shooting me down" doesn't actually mean shooting someone with a gun. "Violence" may be an issue because of that, but if you can understand that this song is not really about guns, rifles, and shooting people, it's a perfectly good song. Just don't don't let VERY young kids (maybe, like, 7 and under) listen to "Titanium", only because they might confuse the literal meaning of the lyrics with the actual meaning. Still, I LOVE this song! It's a great piece of music. :)

Kid, 12 years old June 28, 2012

10 & up, or maybe 9?

Coming from a 12 year old: This song is really good and the violence doesn't really matter, I mean it just says that she's bulletPROOF!

Kid, 12 years old June 17, 2012

YAY FOR SIA AND DAVID GUETTA

not too violent
teaches kids about titanium being bullet proof
awesome song