All teen and kid member reviews for "TKO"

Teen, 13 years old Written byHaggy October 7, 2013

JT

Though the song is good in many ways and on an excellent CD it is overly long and shows jt as the opposite of the ladies man hes portraded himself as over the years and he cusses though not a jt first still kills the mood on an otherwise superb song
Kid, 10 years old November 16, 2013

Catchy but sorta inapropriate

Yeah you just have to read CSM's review for this song to know it's a little iffie for kids. But I like the radio edit it's catchy and has a good beat just like all of JT's songs.
Kid, 11 years old November 4, 2013

This is only 2 stars?

I don't know why, but this song is great! Justin Timberlake has some great music! But you should buy the radio edit, the original version is kind of long, like most of JT's songs.
Teen, 17 years old Written byCloudIsC00L723 October 8, 2013

JT's newest single has solid production but edgier than previous songs.

I am in love with JT and Timbaland's work. They did an excellent job with The 20/20 Experience Part 1 with Justin's amazing vocals and Timbaland's fresh beats. But unlike their past songs, TKO is a bit boring and way more explicit than any of the tracks in 20/20 part 1. The "CCC" phrase in certain parts of the song is so graphic that it's actually bleeped out in the edited version. I haven't given the rest of 20/20 part 2 a good listen but so far, I have mixed feelings about it.