All teen and kid member reviews for "Tonight Tonight" (CD single)

Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 February 26, 2012

I'll give it 4 stars because of good messages

This song is catchy and upbeat and the meaning is good. BTW, was CSM referring to that 50 Cent song when they said, "You can party like it's your birthday, even when it's not --- and without drinking or drugs"? Hehe, I think, I'm not sure....
Kid, 12 years old February 14, 2012

one of the best songs ever

i only put it down for 12and up because there's some drug references.one of the best songs ever but not beter than i like it like that by them to
Teen, 14 years old Written bysteph/vampire July 13, 2011

zack galifinackus

im 14 and my sister is 10 she loves the song and so do i its so easy to get stuck in your head!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byTotally500 July 11, 2011

Tonight is a good thing

This is a great pop rock song about breaking from ytour love and party all night. This band is great and i woulds like to seee their future songs in the future
Teen, 13 years old Written byMaddie U. July 7, 2011

Tweens Only

This song is catchy, clean and has a fun beat. Hot Chelle Rae fans will not be dissappointed. I also think that this song is neat because the guy in it is deciding to move on after this girlfriend cheats on him (she's a california dime/but it's time for me to quit her), and then just forgetting about it and not dwelling on it, like some heartbreak songs. But this isn't for little kids, better for tweens, because of the cheating line and reference to Zach Galifianak, who starred in "The Hangover". The tattoo line is kind of suggestive for younger ones, too, so I wouldn't recommend it for little children. But overall, Hot Chelle Rae is a mostly clean band, and their decision to steer clear of adult themes is admirable. And the song is cool, too.
Kid, 10 years old April 27, 2013

Great!

The song has a great beginning. It talks about a bad day, and that's something everyone can relate to, which becomes better. You can dance along to it and it makes you feel good!
Kid, 12 years old August 12, 2011

Awesome clean song

No drugs, violence, swearing, drinking, or anything! And my brothers love singing "la la la, whatever, la la la, it doesn't matter!"
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 8, 2012

Really good!

Fun to sing along with.
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 March 29, 2012

Very catchy

I like this song ok. But it's one of those catchy songs that gets stuck in your head :p. I haven't heard anything innapropriate in it, so I think it's good for all ages
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 28, 2012

Hot Chelle Reae does it again!

This is HCR's BEST song! It is catchy and cool.I recommend it very very highly.
Kid, 11 years old November 4, 2011

has a sexual blink-and-you'll-miss-it message, but a great modern pop tune

A good tween song that's clean and enjoyable, but I seem to be the only one (besides my super-galactic best friend) who can spot the saying "We're goin' at it [in an obvious term of you-know-what]" before the chorus jumps in. Otherwise a good song that has suave enthusiasm and a good message to party hard. If HCR can keep up music like this, they may go onto my list of favorite pop bands.
Kid, 10 years old October 19, 2011

legit

talks about just not thinking about the bad stuff and having a good time with any bad stuff good song
Teen, 13 years old Written bysourcecoderocks September 17, 2011

good song

l like this song a lot. The chorus is CATCHY. it WILL get stuck in your head.
Kid, 10 years old September 17, 2011

I Love This SONNNGG!!!!

I think it's 2 & up, if they can take the noise, XD! Everytime I have a bad day, I always try to have this song in my head, and it always makes me feel better. GO HOT CHELLE RAE!!! WOOOO :D :D!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byimmabeamazing August 21, 2011

Love it!

I love this song!!!! It's so fun and sounds great!! :D It's not bad at all.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybalimango August 7, 2011

good, fun song!

This is a good, clean, fun song! It's such an upbeat, refreshing change to all the songs about sex drinking drugs and all that crap. Those just get so old. This is about just going out and having fun! I love this song.
Kid, 11 years old August 5, 2011

Sick people this song is AWESOME

@starsong4 wtf why do all your reviews have to be about bathroom stuff there is NO poop whatsoever in the music video your a sick immature child you're probably gonna be a pervert when you grow up- just SICK your so stupid you can't even spell dumb right! Idiot
Teen, 14 years old Written byway245 August 4, 2011

Any age!

This is a great song, but i mean, any age can listen to it. Like, all they say to the worst is "And my girlfriend went and cheated on me" So? Why does that make it On for 13+?
Teen, 15 years old Written byadtr_forever July 29, 2011

Love it!

I love this song! It's like amazing. It's Pop, but I thought it was Rock. The reason I rated it for 'kids 12 & up', is because maybe they'll understand it more, if only they listen to the lyrics. Overall, great song, for chillin' or partyin'. (I've never partied, but just saying.)
Kid, 11 years old July 13, 2011

Great song

I love this song! It's so upbeat and fun. There's nothing inappropriate about it.