Kid reviews for "Troublemaker (feat. Flo Rida)" (CD Single)

British X Factor star hits U.S. with fun, mildly edgy tune.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 13 years old Written byBlake_Slaughter January 18, 2014

Very catchy song

To be honest, I could do without Flo Rida in this song, although, compared to most rappers, he isn't that annoying. Mild swear words from Flo Rida.

Teen, 16 years old Written byrebma97 August 15, 2013

Infectious song, but watch out for lyrics

This song is extremely catchy, and Olly Murs is a really good singer. However, I don't like how the song portrays someone stuck into a relationship that they know is no good ("My mind keeps saying run as fast as you can/I say we're through but then you pull me back"). There's also some language ("h*ll" and "d*mn" are used in the rap Flo Rida does) and an alcoholic reference ("After a drink or two I was putty in your hands").

Kid, 11 years old August 6, 2013

troublemaker

it may be a little rude but it is a very good song as olly murs has a good voice and some catchy tunes!!!!!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byelizabeast13 July 12, 2013

Olly Murs

It's a really good song. He does use some language. He also talks about drinking but other than that it's a pretty good song.

Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 June 7, 2013

Funky and fun

I really like this song! And I surprisingly liked the rap shortly; I didn't ultimately just get used to it (like in "The Way").
Kid, 12 years old June 4, 2013

Trouble?

This song has not much wrong with it, just this underlying theme. It's a nice song, but you will get tired of it after the first 50 something times.

Kid, 10 years old June 1, 2013

Troublemaker, Troublemaker

This is a fun song! Kids will love the beat and the tune! The only reason I put age 11 and up is because Flo Ridas rap lyrics are completely unesscesary. He uses mild language, which makes the song sound a little odd. Overall, this is a great song to sing and dance to, and, I hope I helped!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bybscgirl May 26, 2013

Troublemaker

great song and great artist's