Parent reviews for Try This

Sensational performer who doesn't hold back.

Based on 1 review

Adult Written byhelenmirrenrox June 30, 2011

Maybe age 16

There are some bad messages about being Trouble, using people, S & M, Dreams about sex, Lying to your mom for a boy, Going on Drugs again, and writing love songs and having sex when you still aren't sure if you are in love yet. This album has name calling to (Stupid F**k) and plenty of swears F**k, S**t and a**. The songs with bad messages and swears are- Trouble, God is a DJ, Last to Know, Tonight is the Night, Oh My God, Catch Me While I'm Sleeping, Save My Life, Try to Hard, Humble Nabors, and Love Song. The ones that are okay for ages 8+ are "Walk Away"- about not staying in a relationship if you aren't happy. "Unwind"- About going with your gut and trusting you. AND LAST is "Waiting For Love"- it is a sad song about a lonly girl praying and waiting, it will let people know they are not alone. So some sexual stuff, bad swears, and mild drinking. Allthough this album doesn't have a perfect message, swearing and S & M, but behind all of that, the message is to follow your heart and walk away.