Kid reviews for "TTYLXOX" (CD Single)

OMG, this song isn't great, but OK for kids who TXT :)

Based on 1 review

Teen, 14 years old Written bylafrancophile March 25, 2020

The tune is boring but I love the lyrics.

The tune is boring but I love the lyrics!
Kid, 11 years old January 22, 2013

Really good

I think this a really cool song. It does get repetitive sometimes, but the lyrics are clean and Bella Thorne should get some credit because it is her first single, and she did a great job for her first time.
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 December 2, 2012

Okay, peppy song

It's okay; personally I don't like all the autotune in it, but that's just me. This is just one of those fun songs you can dance to. It's perfectly okay for kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written byGhirahimIsFabulous October 20, 2012

What...?

I am sorry, but when I hear this song while texting: I can't take it seriously. Come on, really?

Kid, 10 years old August 23, 2012

an ok song

This song is kind of chessy (try on the boots... we don't know who wore it best not make a big deal, act like it's a new trend... Be Be Be my BFF, cause I D.K. what's coming next and I'll be LMHO with the rest so TTYLOXOX.) But I have to addmit, it's kinda catchy.
Kid, 11 years old August 6, 2012

WORST SONG IN HISTORY!

oh please, bella thorne, stick to acting (even though u suck at it), AND DON'T SING AGAIN! bella's so autotuned and the chorus annoys me to death!
Kid, 8 years old June 24, 2012

Such a stupid song

Worst song ever

Teen, 14 years old Written bycupcakelove321 May 30, 2012

so catchy girly fun

This song is so fun!
Teen, 17 years old Written bylalaland503 May 11, 2012

Ok but a little cheesy

UM I am older and don't really listen to this stuff but my sister does and I think its very kiddish.

Teen, 14 years old Written byBickleyg13 May 8, 2012

Good song

This is an great video and song there is know bad language or any bad video images
TTYLXOX
TTYL stand for talk to you later
XOX Stand for kisses hugs kisses
So there is nothing to worry about
Teen, 15 years old Written byMillyMolly May 3, 2012

blaaaahhhhh

this isn't music
Kid, 9 years old May 2, 2012

it S.T.U.P.I.D

its kind of stupid. Bella is saying stupid things out her mouth. Zendayas song said a positive message."show up same dress,we don"t know what is best,Lets not make a big deal,act like its a new trend"???WHAT???
Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 April 30, 2012

It's fine

Sorta catchy, but yeah, it's OK.
Kid, 11 years old April 22, 2012

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate this song. Scratch that, I hate this TEXT. Its no song, its a freaking text! Oh, and Bella, stick to acting. How do i put it nicely... You can't carry a tune in a bucket. Gosh, must every Disney star sing!

Kid, 11 years old April 21, 2012

TERRIBLE HOW IS SHE PROUD OF THIS JUNK?

NO JUST AWFUL It's so painful to listen to. Every time I hear it I GET A MIGRANIE

Teen, 15 years old Written byFabulousMe April 6, 2012

No. Just No.

Gosh this song is, like so, not cool. Gosh this is just awful. I have never heard anything this painful to listen to. Bella Thorne is an awful actress and a horrific singer. Seriously who gave this girl a record contract?
Teen, 14 years old Written bykobaltflame March 31, 2012

sucks

awful. simply awful. i gotta admit tho, the other persons song was good