All member reviews for "Turn Down for What" (CD Single)

Lil Jon party anthem has beat drops and body shots.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySpicyPeanuts33 April 24, 2014
The song itself is pretty good, lots of electronic, great dance music although the music video is not one two watch. From what I've seen there is a lot of suggestive dancing as well as an older woman's breasts bouncing all around to the beat and a guy staring at them. The song is great, one of my favourites, but stay away from the video.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySodaDog March 21, 2014

Sheesh! This song is fine for anyone who can handle alcohol!

GSN Hatena is being overprotective. This song is great for anyone. All it is is a mostly instrumental track with no swearing, just stuff like "Body shots" or something like that. you even mentioned that in "Sexy and i know it" and it didn't even get a iffy for 15!
Written byAnonymous March 10, 2014

Body Shot & Getting too drunk is NOT a song for Kids and Teens.

This song need a 21+ WARNING! to a 25+ Mature Adult just to listen to this song. I know there is No Single Positive in this song. You can see that the album cover is a Censored Version instead of Explicit album cover. Ether that or a Parental Advisory Sticker on the Censored Album Cover. At the end No one Under 21. Just a WARNING! have a 25+ Listen to this song. A Body Shot & Getting too drunk is a bad idea. I Guess DJ Snake has some part in this song. DJing this song.
Parent of a 11 year old Written byboychilds mama July 31, 2015

this is good a deserves to be seen by kids it rocks
Teen, 13 years old Written byAvatar145 December 17, 2014

Not the best

It's just someone repeating himself for 3 minutes. The beat is catchy. Do NOT watch the video. It has suggestive dancing and in one scene blood.
Teen, 13 years old Written byshutupaasha September 17, 2015

Was a Great Hit!

A little overrated, but the Common Sense Media review was a bit taken out of context. To 'turn up' is to have fun. Lil Jon just says the same thing the whole entire song.
Kid, 11 years old July 19, 2015

Middle fingers to you, CSM.

15+? This really shows how dumb people think kids are.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMAZTRPEAC3 June 23, 2015

Fine song, very catchy and fun

In a response to the original review, the vocals are chopped up, edited sounds with obscure sounds, the song is not explicit, and is electronic. The issue is like rock in the 1980's, electronic dance music is the newest genre of music for adults to pick on
Parent of a 10 year old Written bykatw1 January 19, 2015

What Has Happened to our Music and Videos?

I don't feel this is appropriate viewing for anyone, but especially not for impressionable children or kids under 17. It's really horribly suggestive sexually in a vile way and very drug and alcohol oriented. I realize many will assume I'm a prude due to my age. I'm a grandmother, but a cool one, my 10 year old grandson says. Still, this is quite offensive to me.