All member reviews for Twilight Soundtrack

Teen, 13 years old Written byPraveenRajcoomar August 30, 2010
Teen, 14 years old Written bysapphire66 January 27, 2010

LUV it

PARAMORE 4EVR! i LUV decode!
Teen, 15 years old Written byOGORMAN February 3, 2011

Everyone should give this album a listen. Good mix of songs from lesser known artists.

Despite my mixed feelings towards the books and movies, I absolutely love this soundtrack. I always listen to it on my iPod. It's a great mix of amazing artists I never would have heard of if I hadn't downloaded this album. My favorites are (surprisingly) Robert Pattinson's 2 songs, and Eyes on Fire. You wouldn't know it but Rob can actually sing! I find nothing bad about this album and believe that if you're even considering listening to it just a tiny bit you should definitely do it. Comments? Questions? Concerns? Email me: ogormanscommonsense at yahoo. :)
Kid, 12 years old September 21, 2009

Buy BuY BUY/ Must Have Twilight

I've got one word for corporate America: CONSUMERISM. Stephanie Meyer didn't write those songs or sing them, but she gets paid for albums sold. The Twilight craze just keeps getting bigger. Edward Cullen will soon be on our underwear. The songs aren't bad; it's how much we're spending on it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKaty0 September 18, 2009

Pretty Good

Nothing spectacular, but there are plenty of decent songs.
Kid, 11 years old September 27, 2009

Buy with DVD

Good movie Great score. Bella's Lullaby and Never Think were my favorites of the whole soundtrack. It also introduced me to Paramore and Death Cab for Cutie and A Fine Frenzy.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBloody Gorgeous September 4, 2009

Well, shame to say that the soundtrack was so much better than the movie itself. These songs are great. My personal favorites include Supermassive Black Hole, Leave Out All The Rest, and Eyes On Fire. I'm sure they're the best too. You might be concerned about the lyrics in Eyes On Fire, but honestly, the creepy lyrics sound totally cool. I'm sure anyone who watched the movie enjoyed the soundtrack. Oh, but I was quite disappointed with Bella's Lullaby. I expected something really beautiful. And since when is Robert Pattinson a musician?
Teen, 17 years old Written byilovekristenstewart July 26, 2010

twilight soundtrack- good!!!!

love this soundtrack i have it on my iPod!!! my favorite songs on the soundtrack are: 1. Decode 2. Full Moon 3. Go All the Way (into the twilight) 4. Eyes on Fire 5. Bella's Lullaby 6. Never Think
Kid, 9 years old July 24, 2010

good for tweens and older kids

it's pretty good
Teen, 17 years old Written byroxy09 March 18, 2009
Teen, 15 years old Written bynewmoonwolves January 29, 2010

Paramore, Muse, and Robert Pattinson

This is a great soundtrack. Paramore is one of my favorite bands and Decode is like one of the best songs ever. Robert Pattinson is on it along with Muse. Great soundtrack. And no reason to be worried about violence or language because that's not an issue. (Just wanted the parents to know)
Teen, 14 years old Written byheechulie November 14, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written byreusser April 8, 2009

twilight

it is the best
Kid, 12 years old March 12, 2011

Not much here, but better than the others

This is a decent soundtrack.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytwilightluver7689 March 29, 2009

Just OK

I love the twilight books and movie, and think that the music goes very well with the movie, but I only liked like 3 songs on the soundtrack, nothing bad in the songs though.
Teen, 13 years old Written byzaza4musicaltheatre September 14, 2010

These Songs are Better than the Book

Unlike the books the soundtrack is actually really good! There are some great songs in here some by some really awesome Christian artists.
Kid, 12 years old April 16, 2011

great songs!

the music is so vampirish and cool! VERY catchy!
Kid, 11 years old April 23, 2009

I LUV IT

These songs are soooo cool! My favorite is Full Moon by The Black Ghosts. I have to say it is a little dark, but i mean they're not make the soundtrack all happy peppy and bright for TWILGHT. The movie is'nt rlly all that bright and sunny so they had to make a good soundtrack to match. But I mean , i would have NEVER heard these songs in my life if it wasnt for this soundtrack. I wound say its good for kids like 10(if not 9) and up. Under nine i don't think they would get the meaning of the songs. But im saying its not appropriate, i just think people should get the meaning of the music to enjoy it more.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMikaylaaMadisonn November 22, 2008

I Love This Cd! Not Every Song On It Is Relevent To Twilight, But I Love Almost Every Song On It! Any Twilight Fan Should Listen To This Cd!
Teen, 17 years old Written bySavannah_B November 14, 2008

Twilight = <3

I think that Twilight was the best book I have ever read... It keep me on the edge of my seat. It was a very enchanting, unpredictable love story. I think that Stephenie Mayer is a very interesting individual who knows what she is doing.. I have read alot of book but I have to say this was the best. And for the one who thinks it made them lower thier IQ. well all I have to say is well it must have not been high to start off with... I had my mind going all kinda ways. The moment that i got done with the first i hit the second one head on... well that is all i have to say..