All teen and kid member reviews for Unapologetic

Teen, 13 years old Written byMonksy204 December 12, 2012

Change of Opinion

When this album came out I was in deep utter shock. I really did not know what to think of the record, and disliked it at first. Now, I look at it as a great album. The songs have depth to them, and she is really exploring new areas with her music. I would honestly say 15+ though, because people below 15 may end up not understanding the messages on the album like I did.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjohnstewart November 26, 2014

Actually not that bad!

Okay, I agree this album is inappropriate and has a sexual cover - BUT, just get the clean version and change the artwork later on iTunes! I'm sure there are plenty of better pictures of Rihanna that you can use instead as an artwork. And yeah, according to iTunes almost all of the songs are "explicit" but only like the half of them are explicit. And yes I agree with all you RiRi fans saying that she shouldn't have changed and should go back to the good girl she used to be. But some of these songs are actually not bad. My favorites are "Loveeeeeee Song", "Numb", "Diamonds" and "Love Without Tragedy / Mother Mary". You should actually listen to "Mother Mary" because that song is just beautiful. Probably the least explicit track on the album. But as a total, this album has like, i don't know, 10 F-words? Some N and S- words also. But yeah you can read the lyrics somewhere and decide what songs are okay for your kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written byRhinoceros February 13, 2014

Middle School

Most songs are completely clean and the few that aren't are middle/high school appropriate.
Kid, 11 years old August 17, 2013

ok than

it's good, very iffy. suggestive and obvious sex lines.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysmashingepicness767 July 12, 2013

A must-listen-to album

One of my favourite Rihanna songs are in here. The album is very personal and reflects everything. The first half of the album is filled with dance pop hits and the second half is filled with ballads. There are collaborations with Chris Brown, Mikky Ekko, David Guetta and Eminem. Many use of strong languages and drug reference here but I just ignore it. Rih has a very soft and powerful voice which makes this album outstanding, mature and unique from all her other albums.