All parent member reviews for Unbroken

Adult Written byfrankf-k January 11, 2015

She is an AMAZING artist & singer! This is an GREAT album

Parent of a 12 year old Written bycxvv August 16, 2012

Rox!

She's not a Disney kid anymore and she's not some rehab chick. She's an amazing singer I'm telling you this and I'm barely a fan.
Adult Written byParamayerswift May 26, 2012

Demi's not only better...She's "COOL" too.

While Demi wants to send a positive message about loving who you are, it's unsuccessful. Lovato's completely changed her image, music and style for this pop star revamp. Right out of the gate--Tracks 1 & 2--she's sexual as can be for teenage girl. She, Timbaland, Missy Elliot and 'Booty Bounce' artist Dev are crooning and rapping about hitting up the club and heading home for steamy nights between the sheets. "I want you "in"/I want you bad", "Making waves in a bed in the shade" and "cherries to my pie" are just a few lyrics in this smut. Why start an empowering record like that? After the first 7 minutes though, the record's pretty positive, but the adult content lingers on and on. "Gonna give you every little piece of me", the live-in boyfriend in track 12 who doesn't give her enough champagne or physical affection (Shame on him? ._.) and the "thinking sober" opening line in Mistake. The moral high points are Together, featuring R&B star Jason DeRulo and Skyscraper. But really, there's nothing else for your daughter on this disk. Lovato seems to be using her new-found attention to secure her spot in the cool crowd instead of inspire. Disappointed.