Kid reviews for "Undo It" (CD single)

Former Idol cuts another squeaky-clean country tune.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Teen, 14 years old Written byDogcat July 29, 2020

Teen, 14 years old Written byRosieB. May 2, 2012

UNDO IT

I have heard this song a lot!! It plays on Radio Disney and is a clean songs for tween girls! Younger kids might not understand the song but for 7 and up I think it is a great song! I have tons of songs like this on my ipod and i love them! I love this song and i encourage it to young girls.
Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 October 8, 2011

Catchy

I like this song; it's catchy, but I don't love it. But I think Carrie Underwood is a great singer. This song is about wishing that you weren't in a bad relationship, so the lyrics are kind of bitter.
Kid, 12 years old April 20, 2011

Iffy...

The song is pretty iffy. It's very catchy, but it has a lot of negativity toward the other person. It's not a BAD song, but it has an iffy message.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMegan96 February 5, 2011
It's a little bit edgy... I don't really like the bitterness, I think kids should be taught not to be bitter. Kids should be taught to forgive people that hurt them.
Teen, 13 years old Written byleftbehindcrazed8 November 26, 2010

great song

I LOVE this song. It's awesome. It's a sort of a positive message, kinda.

Kid, 9 years old November 24, 2010

Carrie Underwood

I do NOT adree with 'Clarence Bean'.All of Carrie Underwoods songs are so clean, please parents, kids, teens, take my advice. I listened to her from a young age, the first song was jesus take the wheel. unlike alot of other stars that get way too MUCH money, and go crazy, like MIley Cyrus, Carrie Underwood has not, and remember, when you think of music for kids, think of Carrie Underwood.

Kid, 11 years old November 21, 2010

Great, Clean Music

I personally love Carrie Underwood, she always has very good, clean music. You should be at least 8 years old, though, to listen to it because yes, it is about having a positive attitude after a bad relationship - and some younger children under 8 don't know much about relationships.

Kid, 9 years old September 29, 2010

Awesome catchy song

Carrie Underwood is such a talented woman, and I can't stop singing this song!

Kid, 10 years old August 29, 2010

Number One hit

I love the song I still have it on my playlist. It's one of those songs that get stuck in your head but you actually like it.

Kid, 11 years old August 14, 2010

perfect

Love this song i have had it stuck in my head for 7 weeks and she was awesome on the today show

Teen, 13 years old Written byDamon Salvatore... July 30, 2010
Love her! Cowboy Casanova best song ever!
Teen, 17 years old Written bylil miss sunshine July 20, 2010

very good for kids

It's a very catchy song with nothing you would think would be inappropriate for young kids.All of Carrie Underwood's songs are good and nothing bad in them. She's a very good role model. The song is short and has a bit of repitition in it. But the vocals are great and the lyrics are okay. It's good song overall.

Kid, 12 years old July 15, 2010
I think this song is very good. Carrie Underwod is a very positive role model because even though she has became a huge star but has managed to keep it clean and gets her publicity the right way, earning it by making music, etc.

Teen, 14 years old Written bycandylover July 8, 2010

????

LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kid, 12 years old July 6, 2010

Carrie Underwood BEST singer EVER!!!!

I love the song!!!! She is my most FAVORITE singer EVER!! I went to her concert and LOVED it!!!! The whole concert!!! CArrie underwood best singer EVER!!!!!!

Kid, 9 years old July 2, 2010