All member reviews for Uno!

Some graphic language, content from pop-punk band.

Parent of a 20 year old Written by11111111111111111111 December 27, 2012

Good

I got the edited version, but i can tell where there are swears, and there are tons. The normal version consists of at least 50 swears. i'm not exaggerating. In Kill The DJ, Billie Joe wrote that as a metaphor.
Teen, 15 years old Written byHajile November 13, 2012

Green Day- iUno!

While I personally love this album, it does contain countless f words and repeated pervasively lyrics include "always f**k f**kin with my head now" on repeat. Parents should take heed of the Parental Advisory. There are no positive messages here. BUT on the flip side iTunes sells the edited version without all that crap and this CD is pervasively catchy. Meaning every song is catchy as heck!
Teen, 15 years old Written bycreamcheese7 January 22, 2013

It's Not That Bad

Relax, it isn't as bad as others have said. The whole trio is very good, with Uno being my personal favorite. Parents, there is quite a bit of bad language on this CD, and some lyrics are somewhat violent in nature. However, this is a great CD, and I think you should definitely let your child/children listen to this.
Kid, 12 years old December 21, 2012

Great album if your child understands why bad language really is bad.

This album contains some really catchy hooks, riffs, and vocals that you would most likely sing-along to if not for the often used swear words throughout the album. There are songs like Let Yourself Go or Kill The DJ where there are over 10 f-bombs dropped but then there's a lot of pop-rock anthems like Oh Love that are just 100% clean and good for anyone to listen to. The swears are basically the only reason this album might be considered "explicit" for a lot of people, but I don't think it should be such a huge deal. I have personally been a fan of Green Day since I was about 7 and I know how bad bad language is and so I avoid using it. That is why I think you should know your kids, you could talk to them about what they think about why bad language is bad, why would they use it, and if they understand all that then I think they should really listen to Uno because it's just a really great album full of awesome puck-rock songs like Loss of Control or Angel Blue.
Adult Written byHot Fuss October 28, 2012

Uno! Green Day's dirtiest record.

There are massive uses of profanity (f--k 38 times, b-itch once, b-astard 2 times, s--t once, pis-s twice and ti-ts once), drug imagery and violence and s-ex. Not for kids.