Kid reviews for Uno!

Some graphic language, content from pop-punk band.

Teen, 13 years old Written byThalia Grace January 23, 2021

I don't even have to think about it all of Green Day's albums get 5 stars. Because.

If you are really looking this up for age nothing I say will change the opinion I'm certain you got form all the other reviews. But that's not my point anyway!! IF you care about ages and when they can listen to MUSIC of all things please tell your child/children that I'm sorry and sympathize with them. Even I don't deal with copious amounts of music restrictions. I can't change anybodys mind anout being overprotective but honeslty this has songs like Carpe Diem. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS??????!!!!!!????????? SEIZE THE DAY. OH WAIT!!! ISN'T THAT A GOOD MESSAGE?!? Live in the moment and all that, so I THINK IT IS! In other words yes there is large amounts of swearing I won't deny it, but honestly clean versions exist and I'm certain your child understands that killing anyone including a DJ is a bad idea. Well unless they're like 6 then don't give them this. BUT I could totally have listened to this at 10/11. Still don't think anyone should get that many limits on stuff, but your choice!!! And I WOULDN'T have found it at 10/11, so by the time anybody hunts this down they should be old enough to hear it!

Teen, 13 years old Written byshane564 June 10, 2020

Honestly this album is could but read the reivew

Tbh this album is great but THE SWEARING its crazy so tbh unless your kids know not to reapeat that stuff i think this album is ok for them

Teen, 16 years old Written bysamantha19 June 15, 2018
Green Day are awful.

Teen, 15 years old Written bycreamcheese7 January 22, 2013

It's Not That Bad

Relax, it isn't as bad as others have said. The whole trio is very good, with Uno being my personal favorite. Parents, there is quite a bit of bad language on this CD, and some lyrics are somewhat violent in nature. However, this is a great CD, and I think you should definitely let your child/children listen to this.

Kid, 12 years old December 21, 2012

Great album if your child understands why bad language really is bad.

This album contains some really catchy hooks, riffs, and vocals that you would most likely sing-along to if not for the often used swear words throughout the album. There are songs like Let Yourself Go or Kill The DJ where there are over 10 f-bombs dropped but then there's a lot of pop-rock anthems like Oh Love that are just 100% clean and good for anyone to listen to. The swears are basically the only reason this album might be considered "explicit" for a lot of people, but I don't think it should be such a huge deal. I have personally been a fan of Green Day since I was about 7 and I know how bad bad language is and so I avoid using it. That is why I think you should know your kids, you could talk to them about what they think about why bad language is bad, why would they use it, and if they understand all that then I think they should really listen to Uno because it's just a really great album full of awesome puck-rock songs like Loss of Control or Angel Blue.

Teen, 15 years old Written byHajile November 13, 2012

Green Day- iUno!

While I personally love this album, it does contain countless f words and repeated pervasively lyrics include "always f**k f**kin with my head now" on repeat. Parents should take heed of the Parental Advisory. There are no positive messages here. BUT on the flip side iTunes sells the edited version without all that crap and this CD is pervasively catchy. Meaning every song is catchy as heck!