Kid reviews for V

Clean, processed, pretty pop for tweens and up.

Teen, 14 years old Written bysweet_dancer_chic April 9, 2008

excellent!!

She's my role model, and she is so awesome when it comes to singing. I loved the most the song "Baby Come Back".
Teen, 14 years old Written byemily101998 May 21, 2011
An absolutely phenomenal album, definitely not a typical "disney" type artist. Every song is absolutely amazing, and the genre is not pop. Its mainly R&B Soul, Pop/Rock. It has a completely unique sound that no ones heard before. I highly recommend it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySalimullah August 25, 2010

Awful!!

Ewwwww.....it stinks!! Vanessa is the worst disney artist!!! Worst Role-Model and arguably the Worst Singer Ever!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMeow314159 August 12, 2010

Vanessa Hudgens is a terrible role model

GRRRR.....OBVIOUSLY you people don't know what she has done. She is not innocent!!!!! Her music is bad, her acting is bad, she CAN'T sing, and she will always have those pictures of her on the internet!!! You can't undo it once it is all over the internet! This girl should have thought before she did that!!
Kid, 12 years old April 21, 2009

Teen, 13 years old Written bysara4ever95 February 16, 2009
Teen, 13 years old Written by[email protected] April 9, 2008
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

I love It

oh my gosh this is so good I can not stop listning to it I love it I dont think any thing should be a issue because it is os good well mabey sex should be iffy but other than that I loved it!
Teen, 16 years old Written byPCD123 April 9, 2008
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

I lauged!

hi im mailynn i love vanessa anne hudgen as a singer and im what ever!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

I got this CD for christmas

I love this CD and I like Vanessa's songs and her great voice. I know all of her songs by heart, and I think she needs another album!

Ugh. Please. Someone shut up the cat.

I really think she sounds like a cat, a really annoying one. I will never be a fan of this disney channel star wanna be.
Teen, 13 years old Written byharleynakoa April 9, 2008

Great album

Commonsense.com said there was no bad language, but there is the word Hell in the song Let go. Also she says tight shirt short skirt. It dosn't seem like this album is for younger children. But Vanessa is a great singer and a wonderful actress. I just think this album is for people 11 and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydisneygirl April 9, 2008

nothing to worry about

This cd is pretty good, especially if you are a fan of Vanessa Hudgens. No iffy content, not much of a message either. Its all good!