All member reviews for Victorious 2.0 (More Music from the Hit TV Show)

Short but spunky album from Nick show is fun for tweens.

Kid, 10 years old December 28, 2012

Full review!

I downloaded all the songs, on iTunes. Im partly disappointed. There's like, only 7 songs? You gotta be kidding. And there songs are enjoyable. Ill review each song- Make it in America. A nice song. Makes you wanna smile...its a uplifting song about, just being in America. And she is trying to sing a song about the country. Take a hint. Spunky girl rock song. Kinda to instence for a kids show. Like, the line we may all be familiar of "stop you starin' at my 'hey!'" Is inapropiate. The 'hey' part is trying to cover something. Victorious songs can be good at word twisting, and word play. Shut up and dance. I've watched every episode of victorious, but never, I heard this song. Which is a horrible song, but its kinda ok. I really don't understand it. 5 fingaz in the face. OH MY GOD! this song is my favorite. But inapropiate, here's some lines i found "par-te on my booty" which, i found that on "my" booty, or someone else's. and "boy you can't come in here and buy me!" Which applying to "buy" her in love. But over all, I love it! Countdown A great song! No inapropiate nor bad things! Its a lovely upbeat song about this guy finding this girl he wants. Dont you(forget about me) Meh, it was a boring song. This song was in the "breakfast bunch episode theme song". Even thought i loved the episode, the song isn't like the others. Its so boring. Nothing really. Its kinda like make it shine, but boring-er. I think your swell Its a sweet, funny song. Its nothing to say bad about it! Its very great! Thats my review. Thanks for reading!
Teen, 14 years old Written bykamal dwy JR September 29, 2012

spectacular!

the best VICtoriOUS album so far
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 July 9, 2012

victorious 20 more music from the hit tv show

Families can talk about what it takes to "make it in America." What does it take to be successful? How can you make your dreams come true? Would you buy this music if you weren't already a Victorious fan? What do you like best about the music here? Do you think Victoria Justice will continue to be popular when Victorious ends? How can tween idols grow up without alienating their fan base?