Kid reviews for "Wake Me Up" (CD Single)

Clean electronic dance track with country-pop feel.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 15 years old Written bycinnagurl October 5, 2013

Pretty Good

Well this actually a pretty good song despite it being a hit (im a not a huge fan of the hits when it comes to EDM) but let me make this clear. it is NOT as good as Levels, X You, or Street Dancer. in fact they sound nothing alike. My point is DJs have been giving up their original sound. Avicii has done that less than Zedd and Calvin harris. and Krewella is still keeping hard to their core. But this is worth a listen ill give u that. but Avicii is a beautiful artist. his older songs need to be listened to. i especially love the remix of Drowning by Armin Van buuren and Fade Into Darkness. Beautiful songs.
Kid, 9 years old August 15, 2013

Avicii is a hip hop DJ!

The best song ever!

Teen, 13 years old Written byRobot Riot11 September 1, 2013

Wake Me Up When More Songs Like This Comes Out

This is a song that gives its lyrics clearly yet a powerful powerful voice. Something that lacks these days. Also, with a catchy beat and nothing that needs to be censored, this makes a great song.
Kid, 11 years old December 27, 2013

Awesome!

I just can't get sick of this totally clean song! I love the beat and the vocals! This song is great for both country and pop/mainstream lovers.
Teen, 17 years old Written byrebma97 June 5, 2014

Catchy, pop-country tune

It's a pretty catchy song, though I have no idea what it's about. But I like it :) There's no inappropriate content in it, as far as I know.
Kid, 10 years old December 17, 2013

I LOVIEEEEE

It's about finding your way through bad things it's all clean and kid friendly you can do a lyric video and theirs your dance party I love it

Kid, 12 years old April 5, 2016

I love this song!

I absolutely love this song! I think Avicii is a really talented musician, and his songs are magical. I recommend his songs for anyone! If you like Avicii, I also recommend artists like: Kygo, Alan Walker, Calvin Harris, David Guetta. This song is beautiful, and has a really powerful message

Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2014