All member reviews for "Want U Back" (CD Single)

Kid, 11 years old July 10, 2012

i love it

i love the cd my fav song is want you back
Teen, 13 years old Written bychocoluv March 23, 2014

Very Catchy!

I think that this song is catchy and fun. She DOES censor a bad word so... yeah. ^^
Kid, 10 years old January 31, 2014

Awesome song

It is really good and fun to listen to
Teen, 14 years old Written byHungergamesRULES December 13, 2013

luv it!!!

I luv it!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old October 21, 2013

I like it, but it gets annoying.

I started listening to Cher Lloyd, after this song. Language: Cher sounds like she's saying, "sh-t," but says "shh," everytime.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysash99 February 24, 2013

fun fun fun:)

i really like this song, and i want it on itunes but i ran out of money in my gift card:(
Teen, 14 years old Written byVanitasFajitas February 7, 2013

Worst song in history

In honest words, this is my least favorite song of all time. Cher Lloyd has the most irritating voice; it's so squeaky and over-auto-tuned. I just want to slap her in the face. The lyrics of this song imply that Cher Lloyd is a brat who is far too full of herself. She's overly confident that he'll come crawling back to her, regardless of the fact that in the song she constantly insults him. She sounds like a mixture of Jessie J, Nicki Minaj, and a chipmunk with a drug addiction. Even without auto-tune, her voice is a painful sound. I heard her performing once on the Ellen DeGeneres show with no auto-tune and quickly changed the channel. She is also stating through this song that she thinks she's superior to a certain girl because of her appearance. While we're at it, why does everyone refer to Cher Lloyd as "Cher"? Cher is a completely different artist who's been around for ages, and Cher Lloyd is not! Cher and Cher Lloyd are two completely different people, kids! Get your facts straight before you open your mouth!
Kid, 10 years old January 23, 2013

Great song nothing bad with it!

Great song nothing is bad about it except in the music video her clothes are a bit flashy, great role model and a theme popular these days. The only think is when you are doing lyrics some of the videos and the real word instead of "shh"
Teen, 14 years old Written byxGraciebear October 17, 2012

Catchy Tune, Negative Impact

Uhg. Not a very good song. It's catchy and upbeat, but that's the extent of it. In the song, either it's showing Cher is extremely narcissistic or the girl she's portraying is. It's definitely realistic, but the fact so many girls think it's awesome for the message it carries is horrible. This is an extremely negative message. "I broke up with my boyfriend because he wasn't that cool anymore." "Now I'm seeing him with another girl, but I'm not jealous." "I want him to run back to me and forget her because I'm clearly better in style and looks." >.> .. horrible, horrible, horrible. Fun to dance to, but let me tell you, don't let your daughters look up to that like it's gospel. Or friends, even.
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus October 13, 2012

Really good.

Fun song.
Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 October 9, 2012

Kid, 12 years old September 28, 2012

No, thank you

I'm not posting any hate on this song, but i must warn you. This song may be catchy and well sung,but the meaning is really stupid. The song is saying that she dumped him because he wasn't good enough for her, but now she wants him back because he's happy without her. If you think that's a good message, by all means go ahead listen to it. If your concerned about your kids priorities and personality, take another look.
Kid, 10 years old September 23, 2012

why on earth could it POSSIBLY be bad?

I listen to cher lloyd most the time! my bro who is 6 listens to it!!! take this, sometimes i dance with my lil sister - 2 - and i put on random music channel, i dont care what the song is neither does anyone else really!! basically it really good!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 September 16, 2012

Catchy song from British singer

I kind of like this song; it's catchy. But it can get annoying at times. Still, it's good. This song is probably okay for kids; the s-word is implied, though ("I broke it off thinking you'd be crying/now I feel like shh looking at you flying") but Cher says "shh" instead of "s-t". Also, this song has a bad message about someone wanting to get their ex-boyfriend back just because he's happy with another girl. But it's not too serious.
Kid, 10 years old August 23, 2012

relatible, amazing song!!

I think this song is very relatible. It is also very catchy. My mom didn't let me listen/sing it for a LONG time. I tried to tell her that it wasn't too inappropriate, and she finally let me listen/sing it! The only thing that parents should know is that she says "remember all the things that you and I did first" and she says shis but not s--t.
Kid, 11 years old August 7, 2012

Cher's Song Rocks!

i love this song. the music is fun, and cher is an awesome singer!