All teen and kid member reviews for Warrior

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheReview January 28, 2013

bleh

honestly kesha just stop
Kid, 11 years old February 3, 2013

Stupid, Pointless Album. Songs Are Shallow. Sexual References.

Ke$ha promised a new approach. She said it would be more like rock, and not as much auto tune. But of course, she decided to just continue on with the regular reckless, partying, idiotic kind of Ke$ha. This album has a FEW songs with no auto tune, but she just throws away her auto tune doing this auto tune and pop crap. Sex: "All I need is to get between your sheets"/ "The lights are off, it's time to play"/ "They chasin my kitty cat" could mean a lot of things/ "Lemme see what you’re packin’ inside that denim"/ "Tryna get my hands in your worn down pants"/ "Daisy dukes showing off my a**"/"...we're touching in the dark"/ Language: "f*ck" "p*ss" "a**" "h*ll" "b*tch" Drinking/Drugs: She mentions getting high, wine, and lots of stuff. I honestly HATE this album. When I read over the lyrics, I was disgusted at how stupid the lyrics are and about the idiots who can even call this real music.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDuckCommander13 September 30, 2014

This is a good sophomore album for Ke$ha

There is not much to say that is not like Animal or Cannibal. There is very mild sexual content. Censored swearing except for a** in Warrior. There is some references to bars and drink in but not much else. IT'S ONLY APPROPRIATE FOR 11 AND UNDER IF YOU GET THE EDITED VERSION IN THE EXPLICIT VERSION THERE IS NO CENSORING YOU HEAR F***,MOTHER*******, S***,AND MORE
Teen, 14 years old Written byiamacannibal May 22, 2013

Great.

This is an amazing album. Sure, it's not quite how she promised it would be, but it's still incredible. It is very raw sometimes and has messages against bullying. Although, it also has messages on sex, drugs, alcohol and swears quite a bit.
Kid, 11 years old March 30, 2013

kesha

Ok I've listened to a lot of the songs on the album, but I think once your 11, you can listen to the songs (Especially die young and c'mon) but the songs crazy kids, dirty love, thinking of you and warrior.... I think can go on a pause. But Wherever you are, it's ok!