All member reviews for "Watch Me" (CD Single)

Disney show dance track is fun and positive for kids.

Teen, 16 years old Written byMysterious_ballerina August 1, 2011

Get the real version by some other that first sung it, not the one by Bella and the girl with one name it's autotunned so bad. Don't bother...also why do ALL Disney stars have to sing
Teen, 13 years old Written byImSoRegal July 28, 2011

Gives a good message..but...

It is nothing but autotuned pop garbage. I DO like the message, but wish kids these days would listen to something more easy on the ears. :P
Kid, 12 years old July 28, 2011

Great for very young kids, but Bella and Zendaya can't sing.

This song is somewhat catchy, but Zendaya and Bella as you can tell are autotuned. Younger kids will enjoy this very much. The message is good, but dont get the CD for your tween/ or teen. I dont really like it so they might not. Why is it that all Disney stars have to sing?
Kid, 11 years old August 15, 2012

i used to like this, but now i realize they can't sing and it's sucky.
Adult Written byTinyToya November 11, 2011

"Watch Me Do Me"....

The song is telling kids to just be themselves and dance. That's fine, but I don't really like the lyric "watch me do me" it sounds way too grown up for some 13/14 year olds to be saying. They also say they will dance "until I can't move" I'm also not liking that. Bella Thorne's laugh in the song is also so planned and fake that it nearly ruins the whole track. Finally: Disney kids do NOT always need to sing! (Autotune is a horrible way to push a song as well)
Kid, 11 years old November 8, 2011

Not Real

I love the song, but when Zendaya sang, it so doesn't sound like her, like in dig down deeper
Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 November 6, 2011

Fun dance song for kids

This song is okay. It has a nice tune, and the autotune isn't so bad, but it's more of a dance song than it is a song just to listen to. There's nothing innapropriate in it so it's fine for fans of Shake it Up.
Kid, 11 years old August 3, 2011

watch me

this song is really good it shows a postive message to kids because it shows dont be araid to do your own thing in anything and dont do what everyone tells you to do