All member reviews for "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" (CD Single)

Teen, 15 years old Written byJaniceluv1D September 20, 2012

We are never ever getting back together

The boy is shown in a bar talking to a girl on the phone + breaking up with them also!
Teen, 13 years old Written byTripFoot September 2, 2012

Suckiest song ever!

A good song, by most people's standards, needs a good message, a catchy tune, and good lyrics. This song fails to deliver all of them. This song is about breaking up - how cliched. The tune isn't at all interesting - my baby brother's made up songs are better, and Swift's voice (which sounds like an annoing teenager voice) is extraordinarily irritating. And last of all, the lyrics are very boring, full of cliches - "We are never ever getting back together." Wow, really? A bajillion songs come to mind about this topic which have similar lyrics - like "Hot N Cold" "Somebody I used to know" and much more. And sometimes, you can listen to bad songs, if they have at least a good beat so you can dance to them - well, not this one. But the most annoying thing about this song is that Common Sense Media, whom I often trust to give me good song advice, gave this song four stars! This is a great shame, especially when they gave other songs, which are much better than this one, a bad rating. For example, "Somebody I Used to Know", an original, catchy, song with fun lyrics, was given three stars, when this piece of crap was praised. Well, I can say nothing else except that Common Sense Media disgusts me. BTW, I gave this song such a low age because older kids will realize how dumb and empty it is, and hate it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 September 3, 2012

Catchy single from TS

This song is a different sound from Taylor Swift (it's like pop/R&B, not country) and the music/lyrics can get repetitive. But I really like it. It's catchy. This is a breakup song, but there's no sexual content. It also has a good message about leaving a bad relationship.
Kid, 11 years old February 22, 2015

We are never ever getting back together review by me

I love Taylor she is my idol so what can I say?If people are writing bad reviews shouldn't do so without listening to the song.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJ4VZ October 13, 2013

another great country/pop song

ok
Kid, 12 years old June 9, 2013

not Taylors best work

i do not care for this song it is kind of was over played and every body thought that it was the best song ever i liked it when it first few times i heard it same thing with her new hit song trouble or what ever it is. not her best work
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy June 6, 2013

Bravo Taylor, bravo!

I'm a Taylor Swift fan. This song is SO catchy it never leaves my head when I listen to it. Anyways, i'd like to sing this: WeeEEE are never ever ever ever... gettin' back together!
Kid, 10 years old March 9, 2013

Great Song!

I like this catchy song. Positive Role Models: the song people to get out of bad relationships. Positive Messages: after being with this guy Taylor realizes that she needs to end their relationship.
Kid, 9 years old January 28, 2013

Great song!

My five year old brother sings along, though I don't think he really understands the song fully. I think six and up because younger kids don't completely process lyrics and it won't really give them ideas. Also very easy lyrics and easy to sing along to.
Kid, 12 years old December 12, 2012

*Sigh*

I have nothing good to say about this song. She practically screams all throughout the song, and it's just plain annoying. So, yeah
Teen, 13 years old Written byMaia1596321 November 24, 2012

We are never getting back togther

The song is the best. That the music is up beat and clean that younger kids would like it. My sister loves it and she dances to it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydirectioner23 November 5, 2012

Wow

Wow.There is like nothing to talk about.There is no cussing, no sex, no drinking.Nothing.I will admit I like this song butit is a HUGE drop in qaulity compared to usual swifty songs
Kid, 12 years old October 14, 2012

My New Favorite Song

I love this song!!! Everybody in my homeroom is always singing this song!! Taylor Swift is an awesome singer that has true talent, she doesn't use autotune or anything dumb like that. BEST SONG EVA
Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 October 11, 2012

Obvious title, but catchy tune :)

It sounds less country, but its fun and catchy :)
Parent Written byCooldee October 2, 2012

You can be in a relationship with someone that will treat you right and well!

"We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" tells women and girls that they should not stay in a bad relationship with a man. Women and girls can be in a relationship with someone that will treat them right and well!
Kid, 12 years old September 17, 2012

We get it! Your're never back together! OK!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song, and it's been stuck in my head for days! The only thing i don't like is that she says the same thing WAY TOO MANY TIMES!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus September 10, 2012

Really good!

Not as good as other Swift songs, but I still really like it! Very catchy.
Parent Written bycdsfan September 10, 2012

stuck in my head

i am a guy and i cant help but sing along to this song i love it sooo mutch and i think it may be a good message to tween or teen girls or guys even about when its finaly time to call a relay quits u will love it ik u will
Kid, 11 years old September 5, 2012

Awesome

This song is catchy and passionate. Taylor Swift really is a good role model!
Kid, 12 years old September 4, 2012

Catchy, Fun Country/Pop Tune

Cute,little song about a relationship that isn't right. It is pretty good and fun to listen to.