All parent member reviews for "We Can't Stop" (CD Single)

Parent Written byhatersgonnahate August 20, 2013

2 yearold loves this song!

my 2 year old loves this song so much
Parent Written byYavapai June 6, 2013

Miley: All Grown Up

What parents need to know is that most 12 yr olds are in junior high or middle school. They should already know this stuff since some kids would talk about it at school and even if your child is perfect they are still going to know what stripper is and if they don't they should know it now than later. Miley is growing up and what people need to understand is that she isn't a kid any more, she is a grown young lady. The Hannah Montana days are over and she can't sit around all day she HAS to grow up. She is expressing herself in her music and we can't tell her what and what not to say. So this song isn't for your 3 yr old but it's ok for a tween around 11 and 12.
Adult Written byabbacus September 10, 2013

Meh.

This is an okay song. It took a while for it to grow on me. Miley's behavior has kind of drastically changed, and that ruined the song a little bit for me.
Parent of a 12 year old Written byVlad22 August 29, 2013

Review

It's not bad, but no role models or positive messages. Miley changed.
Educator Written byeducation101 June 8, 2013

Uh Oh. Another Disney star turned trainweck.

Positive Messages: A brief and fleeting line assures listeners of their self-worth but nothing else positive Positive Role Models: Miley used to be a role model but lines about drinking, drugs, reckless partying and "get some" puts her on the negative role model scale Sex: Talks about "get some", "love who we want", "kiss who we want", "screw who we want" and "shaking it like we're at a strip club". But it isn't super graphic Drinking/Smoking/Drugs: Talks about "red cups and sweaty bodies everywhere", "trying to get a line in the bathroom". The pre-chorus contains a word that could be seen as either "Molly" (slang for Escercy) or "Miley" Language: "Hell" is as bad as it gets Quality: A catchy song but lacks the vocal power of her past songs and is slower and less addictive then her last party song Party In The U.S.A. Three stars