Parent reviews for "We R Who We R" (CD Single)

Club track glorifies partying; catchy, but not for kids.

Adult Written bybeaniebabys May 14, 2011
love this song its the bomb it says [email protected]@@ and d### but the song tells u to be yourself they do talk about drinking

Parent of a 8-year-old Written byPoxleo March 1, 2011

Excessive, reckless, irresponsible

Glorifies partying. Really poor role model for girls and women in general and therefore men too.

Adult Written bysongscreener February 26, 2011

catchy

Catchy so you may want to talk about the lyrics before they go around singing it

Adult Written byiholland95 February 6, 2011

I love this song

This is a awesome song. I can't get enough of it.

Parent of a 12 and 16-year-old Written byriddick1 January 10, 2011

she rocks... what else is there?

maybe you guys should read up about Ke$ha before you slam her.. thats the thing about parents nowadays, so quick to judge. well this is 2011, this music is whats in, this is what people listen to. we are who we are was about teen suicides if i am not mistaken, so it did send a positive message, despite w/e questionable lyrics she had, so what? its music. i remember my parents yelling at me in 1987(I was 12) for listening to motley crue, saying it was garbage and they were a bad example... but Today? I make over 80k a year... just because you dont understand something, does not mean it is necissarily bad for your child, or you should automatically crucify it.

Parent Written byCommonSenseParent November 23, 2010

Great music for middle and high schoolers

Talented pop star Ke$ha makes fun pop hits that is appropiate for kids. Despite Common Sense Media's review, I found nothing explicit or sinful.