Kid reviews for "We R Who We R" (CD Single)

Club track glorifies partying; catchy, but not for kids.

Kid, 11 years old September 27, 2020

A party anthem without the drinking

Many of Kesha's songs, despite their strong vocals, promote drinking. This one? Not a reference. True, there's crude language and grown-up behavior, and it's obviously intended for parties, but it still has some saving graces. The vocals are strong, the messages of self-acceptance are superb, and the beat is catchy. This is an acceptable choice for mature tweens looking to explore Kesha's work.

Kid, 11 years old January 29, 2014

I like it.

This song is pretty catchy. This song teaches people to be themselves. It is sexual but still good.
Teen, 16 years old Written byrebma97 January 2, 2014

Catchy, but negative messages

I love the music to this song, it's catchy, but I dislike the lyrics. It's all about partying and looking "hot". While I like Ke$ha's singing, I don't like how a lot of her songs are about partying and being reckless.
Sex: The line "sexy-fied" is used in the chorus. Drinking/Drugs: Mentions of drinking. Language: Ke$ha mentions "d*mn" and "s--t" at least once

Kid, 10 years old September 13, 2013

Swearing

Language: S*X-IFIED, D*MN, SH*T
S*X: Lookin' sick and s*x-ified, h*tting on dudes hard, and hot pants.
BTW, do parents need to use CMS to decide if the song is appropriate? It's THEIR decision.

Kid, 12 years old January 6, 2013

worst song ever

i dont like this song :(

Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 October 15, 2012

"Sexy-fied"?

Kinda catchy...but kinda, well, i don't know but it's just okay.

Teen, 14 years old Written byNLRicci October 1, 2012

Negative across the board.

It's catchy, i'll give it that. That doesn't make up for the fact that this Ke$ha song is about drinking, partying, and looking sexy, and doing it all "hard". It's too bad that this is almost all Ke$ha sings about. There's a sh*t, and some damns as well. Have fun, fine, just be responsible.

Teen, 13 years old Written byIsabel13 August 25, 2012

Good party song

I like this song.

Kid, 12 years old August 24, 2012

Good song

I like this song and its really catchy, but my parents don't like the fact that it has the s word in it, so i just listen to the clean version.

Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 20, 2012

Really good!

My favorite Ke$ah song.

Kid, 11 years old March 23, 2012

LOVE THIS SONG

Ke$ha is a great role model she's a party animal and she just teaches kids don't be afriad to party a lot or be yourself
Kid, 10 years old March 23, 2012

good song!

why are people SO against Kesha?! sure, her songs can be a bit innapropriate, but this one doesnt have as much sexual referance as a lot of her other ones. personally, this is my favorite song. theres not TO much of it, but it does talk about being who you want to be and being yourself, even if that self is role model-ish. i love it!!

Kid, 10 years old March 14, 2012

This song doesn't really glamourize clubs, she made it for people who felt bad about themselves, so she made this song to make them feel like they could do anything if they wanted to.

OK, I know that praising Jesus alone is BEST for kids and EVERYBODY so PLEASE DO:D, but K$ uses it in a disrespectful way that I do not appreciate. OH AND BTW @Musicgirl209, OH so you're calling ME mindless when YOU don't even know how to spell inappropriate?

Profanity: "sh*t" "d*mn"

Kid, 11 years old December 21, 2011

Awesome Song!

It probably isn't to be the best thing to listen to at my age, but i do anyway. When ever my friends come over, we like to dance, we usually start with this song because its fun and funky. Plus, it actually has a positive message to be confident in who you are!!!

Kid, 10 years old August 17, 2011

AWESOME SONG! GET YOUR BRAINS WORKING COMMON SENSE MEDIA NO OFFENSE!

Common Sense Media! Where is your SENSE? I found nothing sexual in this song. OK "sexy-fied" isn't like "so bad" I know sexy has the word sex in it but it's not SO BAD. It's not as bad as some things. By the way, Ke$ha wrote this song because the freaks get it. She wanted them to think they could do what they wanted because it makes her cry thinking about teen suicide.
This song only has one minor minor minor problem, and that's language.
Language: One use of "d*mn" and a bleeped out "sh*t"
The other problem is because of something disrespectful: "And no you don't wanna mess with us got Jesus on my necklace-ace-ace" I hate that one line.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMeTheCrazyOne99TWO August 12, 2011

BEST K$ SONG EVA!!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!! IT'S MY FAVORITE K$ SONG! BEST KE$HA SONG EVER!!! It has an awesome beat, and nothing really bad about it! And FYI CSM, the "sh**" is BLEEPED OUT. Yes she does say "d-mn" but who really cares? This song gets you all pumped up! It kinda makes you feel really cool when you listen to it, whether you're already cool or not. And this song isn't about being reckless, etc. Ke$ha said herself it's about how the "freaks" are awesome just the way they are, no matter what other people say. Honestly, I admit, I never took it as a self esteem song. And she does say things like "We're sellin our clothes, sleepin in cars, dressin it down, hittin on dudes- hard." Which is kinda weird. That's all I have for now. Oh yeah, BEST KE$HA SONG EVER, LISTEN TO IT!!!!!

Kid, 12 years old August 11, 2011

Its AWESOME!!!

its about BULLYING!!! and how it shouldnt bother you and to be yourself! I swear, whoever writes those reviews better get the facts right before they start babbling on like an idiot! they had an INTERVIEW with her about that song... geez, some people DONT pay attention...

Teen, 15 years old Written bybalimango August 7, 2011

Fun song, not that bad for teens

Yes this song talks about being sexy and it uses a few mildy bad words, but this song really isn't that bad. Most kids will just like it because it is catchy. Ke$ha really isn't as horrible of a role model as everyone thinks she is. I actually look up to her. She is very talented. She doesn't care what people think of her, she just has fun. She is very confident, even though she isn't the standard starving twig of a popstar, which i really admire. I think everyone should just lay off a little bit. Her songs are not that bad. They are mostly just fun.
Kid, 12 years old June 10, 2011

We R Who We R-so true!

I love this song!!!!!!!!! <<< as usual-LOL. But it promotes the message of being reckless and free as possible. And a use of "sh*t" and "d*mn". Other than that, cool beat, cool song.

Teen, 14 years old Written byniyah16watson May 21, 2011

GREAT SONG

GREAT anthem.Betcha didint know it wasabout the recent strring of gay teen suicides;)