All teen and kid member reviews for Weezer (The Red Album)

Teen, 14 years old Written byonaplain January 24, 2009
Kid, 11 years old November 21, 2014

Quirky Fun

Th Red Album, is one of the best albums of Weezer's career. This album has Alternative Rock, Rap, Pop,Rock,Heavy Metal, Soft Acoustic and Gospel. The songs are quirky and fun. ''Pork and Beans'' is about the band being able to do whatever they want to do(Their record label wanted them to make a more commercial sound) and ''Heart Songs'' is about the lead singer's musical inspirations , from Nirvana to Michael Jackson to that guy who sings ''Never Gonna Give You Up.'' ''The Greatest Man that ever lived'' is like a modern day ''Bohemian Rhapsody'' with tons of genres. ''Troublemaker'' and ''Dreaming'' are good songs as well. The rest are good as well. Content wise, ''The Greatest Man'' can be seen about sex at some points (''You try to play it cool, like you just don't care But soon I'll be playin' in your underwear I'm like a mage with the magic spell You come like a dog when I ring yo bell'' Track Two on The Red Album) While ''Troublemaker'' and'' Cold Dark World''directly reference sex. ''Troublemaker'' and ''Thought I Knew'' say damn and bitch. Consumerism on ''Heart Songs'' and ''Pork and Beans.'' All in all, The Red Album is good fun if you talk to your child and bleep the bad stuff. 5/5 stars
Kid, 11 years old March 12, 2014

PORK AND BEANS MANIA

I've only heard PORK AND BEANS from this album...and that song rocks!It's really good. This video is hilarious.It has all these Youtube stars in this mash-up lip-synching the song! PORK AND BEANS is 100% clean....but the video is crazy! It may scare little kids. If I get this album as a gift or something,I'll be sure to make a track by track review. For now,Pork and Beans rocks!
Kid, 11 years old January 16, 2012

weezer!!!

you will not find any band better than weezer!
Kid, 10 years old March 8, 2011

Teen, 14 years old Written bymusicdude April 9, 2008

heck yes!!!!!!

another great album its fine for kids 9 and up theres some sexual lyrics in 1 song and 1 birch in another but besides that the songs are really good. buy it!!