All parent member reviews for Welcome to Ralph's World

Parent of a 7 year old Written byeswanson April 9, 2008

Ralph's World is DA BOMB!

We've loved Ralph since my husband got an MP3 player that came with Under the Sea pre-loaded on it. We have several CDs and have been to two concerts. His music is fun and family friendly and has plenty in it for adults. When an illness prevented my husband and I from taking our 6 yo son to a recent concert, we enlisted a childless family friend who loved it so much she bought several CDs to add to her "house music" collection.
Parent of a 10 year old Written byBlueJade July 16, 2009

Great family music with cool rock riffs, smart lyrics

Fun, upbeat, family music! Ralph was teaching music class to little kids and their families at the revered, legendery Old Town School of Folk Music in Chicago. He figured out that he could create music that was as good, or better, than much of what's out there. his music is sometimes irreverent, but most hipster parents will actully like that. His songs capture the fun and frustration of childhood without being condescending. Not syrupy sweet. Sometimes he riffs off popular rock tunes, and that's cool, too! Ralph's World is great in concert, too. Highly recommended.