All member reviews for "(What Doesn't Kill You Makes You) Stronger" (CD Single)

Self-esteem reigns supreme in clean, uplifting pop single.

Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 February 5, 2012

Good music and messages

I love this song! It has positive messages about not staying in a bad relationship, like her other single, "Mr. Know It All." There's nothing inappropriate except one implication of sleeping together: "You know the bed feels warmer/Sleeping here alone."
Kid, 12 years old March 20, 2015

Great message! Amazing song!

Kid, 12 years old March 28, 2015

A clean song that's about self- esteem

Educator and Parent Written byJared Galczynski June 3, 2014
What doesn't kill you makes you weaker. I never really cared for Kelly Clarkson in the first place. Far from an AY MAYRA.
Kid, 10 years old April 16, 2014

Spirit lifting

THis song really helps and makes you stronger!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byIsabel14 February 24, 2013

Great song

I love this song.
Kid, 10 years old November 11, 2012

10 and up

I say 10 and I am 10 years old so yeah I mean its apropriate
Teen, 13 years old Written byKit-Kat Girl October 21, 2012

Favorite Song Ever!

This is probably my most favorite song ever! Not only is it extremely catchy, it has an amazing positive message about getting over the worst part of life and staying strong. I fell in love with this song as soon as I heard it, and I'm sure kids of any age will as well.
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 8, 2012

Love it!

Great hopeful song.
Kid, 12 years old May 27, 2012

Its amazing and clean (except the first line) a good idea for younger kids is to get them the cimmorelli version which starts as my life is better not bed feels warmer
Teen, 16 years old Written byanders09ma May 27, 2012

Stronger!!!!!! :DDDDD

KELLY CLARKSON IS MY IDOL!!!!! AHHH OMG! SHE IS BACK BABY AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!!! :DDDD GONNA SEE HER IN CONCERT THIS SEPTEMBER!! YAY!!!! Well any way this song makes me wanna sing, dance and scream! Kelly is amazing!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya Kellebelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old May 27, 2012

Song is good

This song is really good It tells kids to always be strong not be weak .
Kid, 10 years old May 24, 2012

Song is good

This song is really good It tells kids to always be strong not be weak like bugs.
Teen, 13 years old Written bynickthebriton May 12, 2012

amazing positive song

Unlike so many pop Music today this delivers an amazingly positive message.However I heard one lyric that I wasn't so happy about " You know the bed feels warmer sleeping here alone".But overall I reccommend it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byYoshipie May 6, 2012

Amazing vocals and fantastic message

Kelly Clarkson, the winner of the first American idol, has once again wowed us with this single. Although this song is about love, it is also a self-empowerment song. The lyrics connote that through the tough times, you become stronger. This song has been covered by the famous YouTube channel "Cimorelli", attracting more than 2 million viewers, and has been dedicated to a cancer patient, telling her to stay strong. Amazing song and stunning vocals with deep lyrics. One of KC's best singles to date.
Kid, 12 years old March 25, 2012

Elite Song - Very Clean

Not only is this song amazingly good and has very strong vocals, it is also clean. Kelly Clarkson does an excellent job of hitting every single note in the song. The beat behind her also helps a lot, and that formula together = a massive radio hit, which in fact it has become. Great song for building up self-esteem - many people really like it for that reason. It's a good thing to teach kids of any age.
Kid, 11 years old March 19, 2012

Happiness for the heart!

I love this song sooo much! It like, gives you confidence and makes you stronger when you just listen it! I've always loved the saying "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" because it's true. Life is not a fairytale. You have break ups, deaths, feelings, growing up, changing, friendships, doing the right thing, doing well in school, and avoiding peer presure to deal with. This song reminds you that life is truly hard, and you just have to accept that. Their are always going to be sad, frustrating, 'I just got run over by a truck' days.But then again, you have happy, exciting, interesting, joyful, fun days too. This song reminds you that the only things that can kill you are guns, murders, and all those violent things boys oppress over. It also says that you just have to get over it, without committing sucide, doing drugs, drinking or bullying. You might have to climb a moutain to reach happiness, but it's worth it. This song is truly inspiring and expressive. It makes you feel better and good about yourself. It's one of those songs that you can listen to over and over and you don't get fed up with it. Thank you Kelly, for a truly amazing song, that's not one of those auto tuned crappy pop songs that people obress over.
Kid, 10 years old March 9, 2012

love dis

You know the bed feels warmer.... Sleepinng here alone. You know i dream in color. And do the things i want. Love this song!<3
Teen, 14 years old Written bykui1 March 9, 2012

AWESOME

It is AWESOME. It gives positive messages in a way that kids will wanna listen to it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byRoflT March 6, 2012

Good

My 11 year old brother likes it