All parent member reviews for When the Sun Goes Down

Parent of a 6, 15, 15, and 17 year old Written by79awesome August 29, 2013

worst album

I listened to this album when my 12 year-old daughter told me about it. I was shocked that a Disney star would sing about drinking and say d!mm two times in her album.
Parent Written byh2o girl August 26, 2011

language i don`t like

i don`t like the use of d*** thats the only word she uses in wiplash and hit the lights and in wiplash she uses the word sexy o so sexy
Parent Written byhi:D August 13, 2011

Umm yea no

Well my kids-10 and 12- have never heard of her. They haven't watched Disney since my youngest was 2... I realize that I might be a bad parent for this but they've grown up listening to rap and pop. I'm obsessed with Eminem and my kids are too. I've also taken a liking to Train. I first read heard about Selena Gomez while watching Enertainment Tonight and heard that she was supposedly pregnant with Justin Bieber (also never heard of him) and I thought "omg... why is a little kid pregnant??" Then I read about her online and I will never let my kids listen to her. If you think beyond her music, she's a terrible role model.
Parent Written bychilledgirl12 August 3, 2011

Read on please

My nine and Seven year old loved selena gomez. Untill They heard this album. Don't Get confused this album has positive messages And the beats are good and she has a good heart for "trying" to get the message around that shes growing up but its to raunchy. Shes talks about Drinking the excessive use of Da mn and its just all about sugary cheesy love except for who says witch is an actual good song. My two daughters where listening to the 30 second preview of All her songs on Itunes to determine if we should add the album to our familys ipod. They both said she was turning into a bad girl and that they didn't like her anymore. And they walked off. Sorry selena but you're song are to raunchy and autotuned for my girls and..quite frankely me