All member reviews for When the World Comes Down

Likeable, upbeat pop-rock ideal for teens (and parents).

Teen, 13 years old Written bythelight98 December 2, 2011

Best AAR Album

By far their best album! Its also got their best song!
Kid, 11 years old February 23, 2011

Great album, tweens and up, 11+

I just listened to this album and loved it first time. Great combination of tuneful vocals, electric and acoustic guitar, strong bass and well timed drums. There is some mild bad language including d*mn and h*ll. There are some sex references but nothing over the top. If you like rock that isn't too heavy then this album is for you. RECOMMENDATION: Another Heart Calls is one of the best songs ever made in my opinion. PARENT WARNING: I Wanna has some rather suggestive lyrics.
Parent of a 14 year old Written byRiot_Girl743 July 21, 2010

well i think that all u b***hass yuppies that wld spend ur time givin a frction uva f**k about this semceless bulls**t need 2 b smacked the f**k out. r u kiddin me! ur seriously b**chen nd moanin bcuz the said hel nd dam....those wrds rnt even technicly profain....wut u need 2 do in stead of filterin the f**k outa ur kids iz b real wit dem sso that they dnt evnd um deluioned inn thier later life thatthis shyt is out there....nd who gives a goddam wethr some band said hel or dam...ur just insecure p**sies that blieve ur child will turn in2 a gothic rebell ready 2 go out nd bang nd blow the first person they see...trust ur kids 2 make decent decions and the onli way thatll happen is if u give them the tools nessesry so pop da titty out thier mouth and let them listen 2 wt ever music they f**kin wanna...btw if u wanna hear explicit itz all about that 3oh!3....so take my advice nd u will have amazingly wild kids who have a mind of thier and will b able 2 survive...as always ur friendly advice giver riot_girl785
Parent of a 14 year old Written bykyle dwyer March 14, 2010

Kid, 11 years old December 23, 2009

AWESOME FOR ALMOST EVERY AGE!!!!

I like all the songs in this album. My favorite is Gives You Hell. I dont think u should get this album for kids that really shouldnt know ANY swear words yet(8-9 and under), so maybey get them some of the nicer albums first.
Teen, 14 years old Written bycheedarcheez December 3, 2009

Can't think of a title

i like this album. has some minor language but they use thise words multiple times. "I wanna" is slightly sexually bad. better of their albums but i like their older song better and these are Before the album all american rejects
Kid, 11 years old August 7, 2009

AWESOME

I just got this CD; it's so awesome!
Kid, 10 years old April 1, 2009

Go AAR

The all american rejects rock. I love their current #5 iTunes song "Gives You Hell". They're my favorite band. My favorite bands include Green Day, Smash Mouth, All American Rejects, and Beatles. I hope they keep making more good songs like Dirty Little Secret, Gives You Hell, and Move Along (which by the way is a great album too). Keep rockin' AAR.