All member reviews for "Where Have You Been" (CD Single)

Cleaner-than-usual track offers just a couple sexy lines.

Teen, 16 years old Written byanders09ma May 27, 2012

Where have You been

As again, another great Rihanna song. And I gotta say, I've heard this song before it came on the radio! But, the picture for her "Talk that Talk" album is creeping me out... the deluxe version pic is WAY better :)
Kid, 12 years old March 11, 2013

the best

i think this will be a good song for our kids
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus September 12, 2012

Just OK.

Parent Written byKonichiwa July 18, 2012

Cleaner Rihanna

Well as always it's a phenomenal Rihanna song. The song is about a girf finding the man of her life. In one of the lines she clearly explains that she wants "fun" with the person in the line "someone who can love me, please me all night long." But other then that the song is amazing and clean!
Kid, 12 years old June 12, 2012

Sexual content

I like this song, but it definitely has sex written alll over it.
Parent Written byMJMom4 May 30, 2012

Not for 11 year olds as advertised

A song about needing someone to please them all night long is not appropriate for any child any age in my opinion... It is confusing when we talk out of both sides of our mouths and say listening to and singing along with a song about sex is okay but engaging in it not so much.
Parent of a 6 and 10 year old Written byTheReviewMom May 24, 2012

With rihannas strong vocals this song really stands out-and is clean. Offering a few sexy lines, (ie. "Love me all night long") Otherwise a clean and fun song great for car trips! No positive messages or role models.
Kid, 11 years old May 15, 2012

ok :)

it's ok if you want your kids to listen to it just put it on with no bad words