Kid reviews for "Whistle" (CD single)

Teasing track about oral sex from radio-friendly rapper.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySally-- May 27, 2013

Discusting

This song is ridiculously inappropriate. They should not be allowed to play it on the radio. What kind of person would make a song like this. Really!! Also, the actual song is bad too. The whole music is just a whistle!!
Teen, 14 years old Written by1201td July 2, 2020

BRUH

It’s not inappropriate lol. Kids won’t understand any thong about the song. I know it’s talking about oral s*x, but kids will think it’s about kissing (I thought that’s what it was about when I was little). No kid will understand what it’s about.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAngry teen May 18, 2020

Sooo inapropriet

It is so sexual it disgusts me

Teen, 13 years old Written bysmart.cookie October 18, 2019

amazing but read what Im saying

ok i'm gonna say it straight. even if it is inappropriate its still an amazing song. yes children under at least 10 shouldn't really listen to it but I've known this song for years. if your over at least the age of 11 or 12 you can listen to this song. and yea even if you are young and don't understand the meaning u will one day! :)
Teen, 13 years old Written byleslielopez_10 January 29, 2019

This song came out when I was six. I had no idea what this song ment but I thought that it was the best song ever.

Teen, 15 years old Written byGabe_15 October 15, 2016

Decent

I believe that this song could be very innocent its just what your kids have been exposed to .
Teen, 13 years old Written bybillysilly June 10, 2016

STUPID DUMB ORAL SEX SONG

if you dont know what it means then 9+ but its ovouisly about sex

Teen, 14 years old Written byulemu101 May 1, 2015

extremely disappointed

why are songs about sex now in the top 40.

Teen, 13 years old Written byEminemHopsin123.J April 12, 2014

Just no.......

What has happened to Flo Rida. From an amazing party rapper. To a perverted idiot that can't rap. No one should listen to this song no matter how old you are. It's gross even though he doesn't say any oral sex stuff. But it's so obvious about what he's saying. The song's rubbish anyway. Just don't listen to it anyway.

Teen, 14 years old Written byTommyhead October 31, 2013

Just a song

Any age can listen to it as long as there is no clip. the clip is for kids aged 8+

Kid, 10 years old June 30, 2013

His Worst

There is a d**n used once. Blow his whistle means something bad.

Kid, 12 years old June 26, 2013

Excellent for your 2 year old daughter's birthday soundtrack

Teaches children about trains and how they work.

Teen, 16 years old Written byantoineisthebest May 19, 2013

the meaning is hidden

but i didn't understand the meaning till my friend explained to me,LOL, kids below 13 have no idea what it means and won't understand, but the song is really bad in general

Kid, 12 years old January 6, 2013

awesome song

stop thinking about things badly

Kid, 9 years old December 30, 2012

As long as you dont take it the other way

Throughout the song you think it is about whistiling. WAY TOO much sexual content

Teen, 13 years old Written byLu Bu November 28, 2012

you can't be serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This song is just gross, and this is not Flo Rida's fault, because he is used as a tool from other people who write the song.
Kid, 12 years old October 31, 2012

Whistle by Flo Rida

Not many young children will know what the meaning of this song is, and I recommend telling them it's about Netball as some other reviewers have pointed out. This song is still rather sexual though, and it's clear that Flo Rida intended for it to be this way. Overall, it's a good and catchy song

Teen, 16 years old Written bylexilooloo October 26, 2012

WRONG

It is NOT about oral sex. Who ever has thought that, has a dirty mind. If you know anything of the back round of Flo Rida, you'd know he made the song about Netball. He was eligible to be an umpire for netball, and it talks about it in the song, but with just a catchy tune. A lot of immature people take it the wrong way and deem it to be about oral sex. I admit, I think he made it to be percieved that way, but it isnt the meaning of the song, so please do a little research before assuming it is not appropriate. It is all about how you percieve it.....
Kid, 11 years old September 12, 2012

NO WAY

i may listen to this song but its WAYYYYYYYY inapropriate to even be on the radio. its disgusting that you would put THAT into a song. because its on the radio, everyone can have access. also because of that song i now have a 7 year old asking what the song means.

Kid, 11 years old September 3, 2012

It's about netball

This song is about teaching someone to umpire netball.