Kid reviews for "Who Says" (CD Single)

Empowering anthem for young girls; great choice for tweens.

Kid, 10 years old March 21, 2011
First of all, Original *a parent reviewer* , how is it bad? It CAN SAVE A PERSON'S LIFE. If a kid is being bullied, it makes that kid feel worth living for. Once again, Original, I bet if u listened to the song, came back, and wrote another review, u would be thinking twice before u say that, cause that can prevent a bullied kid who wants to be dead *like those 2 kids who killed themselves because they were being bullied, only 11 and 12* to feel good about themselves, so don't say lies and just listenin to the song. ? selena ?

Teen, 14 years old Written byDr.Pepsi May 28, 2011

Be yourself

The best song I ever heard, Everytime I listen to this song, I love myself just way I am, and I'm proud of that!

Kid, 9 years old March 9, 2013

Love it, powerful message to girls.

Overall, this is a great song. It delivers positive messages by saying "who says your not pretty, and who says your not beautiful." That delivers a positive message to kids saying you can always shine to and make a difference.

Kid, 12 years old October 22, 2018

SELEEEENNAAA!! LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!!!!

Kid, 11 years old January 22, 2013

Inspiring!

I think this is an amazing and inspiring song, great for any age. It shows not to care what other people think of you, and Selena is a great singer.

Teen, 16 years old Written byabbacus June 2, 2012

Love it!

This is a great song for tweens. It has great messages about being beautiful and loving yourself and it doesn't matter what others say. I also think she has a very pretty voice. It is a fun song to sing along with.

Teen, 16 years old Written byLucas Couldron May 9, 2012

I love this song so much!

This song is perfect foll ALL ages! There are great messages and amazing role models.
Teen, 14 years old Written byYoshipie May 7, 2012

Fantastic message

This song has kind of become the official self-empowerment song for tweens. When this song first came out, I was speechless. The repetitive and catchy melody makes the song unique. Not to mention, this song is acoustic, which is a very different style for SG. I was extremely surprised. The music video is fantastic, there are no inappropriate references, just Gomez embracing and loving herself. This is her best single to date.

Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 28, 2012

I love this song!

I have heard MANY awesome Selena Gomez songs,but this one is her best! It is really catchy,has soothing lyrics,and I LOVE the rythm!
Kid, 10 years old January 29, 2012

Love This Song!

This is my fave song! I love Selena Gomez! This song is so great and inspiring, plus it's a really good song to listen to.

Teen, 14 years old Written byimmabeamazing September 10, 2011

Sweeeeet

This song has a really really really good message. Who cares what other people think? Be who you want to be! Selena's voice is very pretty and the the song is really cute. Even my mom likes it! :)
Teen, 16 years old Written bycraftygirl202 August 14, 2011

Number One Song to Me

Song says, "don't judge a book by it's cover" and that everyone is equal and important! I love this song and I can't get enough of it! My little sister is going to sing this in her talent show!!!

Teen, 14 years old Written bychocolateluvr13 July 1, 2011

LOVE this song!

I really like this song! Selena is such a good role model!
Kid, 11 years old June 30, 2011

Who Says 101

Who Says is a great song for kids! It offers positive messages about being yourself and like who you are. Once again, great song!

Kid, 11 years old June 27, 2011

Good

Best I've heard from her!
Teen, 17 years old Written bymiley28751 June 13, 2011

selena and her songs

i like selena but her songs their just another world
Teen, 16 years old Written bylalaland503 June 13, 2011

ispirational and catchy

I think it is really inspiring to girls who think they not perfect witch nobody can be but shows them that they don't have to be, I love this song and I think it is really inspiring.

Kid, 11 years old May 13, 2011

Good song for all ages

Selena Gomez is beautiful and very well talented. I am going to see her in concert soon.

Kid, 11 years old May 7, 2011

If Selina Gomez and Justin Beiber are dating, This song is great!

I may see her in concert with Big Time Rush. Just as awesome as all of Justin Beiber's songs.

Kid, 12 years old April 29, 2011

BEST SONG EVA!

luv it. i personaly think that Selena wrote this song because of how justin beiber fans reacted to her dating him. i think that was the inspiration. anyways, i like the positive message that really helps comfort those who are being bullied. 2 thumbs up.