Kid reviews for "Womanizer" (CD single)

Britney's back (again) with smackdown on cheaters.

Kid, 11 years old September 12, 2020

Fierce messages with a danceable beat

This song warns against cheating on your girlfriend and shows the person who has been cheated on taking a stand. Like most of Spears's music, it's danceable, but it also stands out compared to the rest of her music, because there's absolutely no edgy stuff! Yes, you read that right. Britney does not cuss. Britney does not make a big deal out of drinking or drugs. Britney does not encourage bad behavior. This is a great choice for Spears's younger fans, or for anyone who likes good music.

Teen, 17 years old Written bywizardortitan December 13, 2018

Completely clean other then the subject matter.

The video has some barely-concealed nudity and suggestive visuals, but the song itself is completely clean other than the theme of a 'womanizer' and a reference to having 'one too many'. Perfectly fine for preteens.
Teen, 16 years old Written byabbacus June 2, 2012

Bad.

This has got to be one of Britney Spears worst songs.

Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 March 20, 2012

It's okay

It's catchy, and just fine. However like some people on here said, the music video shows her naked it some parts of it. (But no "sensitive parts" are shown) It seemed really redundant, too....

Teen, 13 years old Written byKhOiCoOl November 14, 2011

Ok not that bad

I listen to it. And at first I didn't know what is womanizer. Well it is ok if the small kid don't check up what is the word means

Teen, 14 years old Written bycanadiangurl72 March 27, 2011
Wow. Really?!
Iffy for age 13. Wow. I rate it on for age 8, because honestly, there is NOTHING inappropriate mentioned in this song. It's a fun dance song, that talks about how she won't fall for a player. End of story.
Kid, 11 years old February 8, 2011
Parents this song doesn't seem to have anything wrong unless your very sensitive womanizer the song not a big deal, but the music video is not okay! Shes Naked no breast or privates show but still very concerning be observer to this song! But a very catchy and good song!

Kid, 11 years old October 7, 2010
I don't like this song. It dosn't mean you don't. don't get mad at me. I bet lots of you who posted good reviews on this, posted bad reviews on a diferent topic. Maybe even one I liked. (Excuse my spelling) (Oh so thats how you spell "Excuse" not "Escuse" cool)

Teen, 13 years old Written byMOVIE13 September 25, 2010

dont really like the song and hate the music video

Teen, 13 years old Written byTwilightgirl137 August 22, 2010

Good for teens! Not for Womanizers

This is a good song, but little kids shouldn't hear it. This song says NEVER fall for a womanizer. Also, tell kids that having sex before marriage ISN'T appropriate.

Kid, 10 years old July 22, 2010
Brittney Spears new songs are not as good as before. And i don't see what the problem is with this song except that it's BAD.

Kid, 10 years old June 10, 2010

Great Song, but INAPPROPRIATE music video

I love this song, but the music video is way to inappropriate. The song is about how britney is not going to let another man hurt her. But the music video...SHE'S NAKED IN A SAUNA FOR PEETS SAKE!!!! Britney: love your songs, but your music videos are just way too much for me.

Kid, 12 years old February 23, 2010

Good song

good song. i like it
Teen, 13 years old Written byParamoreFan09 January 24, 2010

Good beat!

It has a really good beat... but i don't like what its about...

Kid, 10 years old January 5, 2010

BOO!!!

When my friend clicked play on the music video "Womanizer" I didn't even know what this was so I wanted to watch it. But right before it played I say the rating TV-14. I was so mad at my friend! This is a inappropriate music video for Freshman's even! Too much behavior that is off limits.

Kid, 12 years old December 13, 2009

ok song with an inapropreat music video.

the song is ok by itself but the music is really inapropreat it shows britney naked singing womanizer! GROSS! and if u didnt guess not a good rolemodel!

Kid, 11 years old November 27, 2009

Positive Woman Role, But Other Than That A Song About A Sexually Charged Cheater

The word- Womanizer. Think about it. It sounds like a sexually charged word, and it is. Very. It's not 100 percent innappropriate, but any child who understands it shouldn't listen. It's a catchy song with a good beat though, and I like it. Britney portrays a powerful woman role in this song and video, however sexually charged it is.

Teen, 13 years old Written byjakek6 August 24, 2009

Good song.

Good song! Although Womanizer means someone that uses a girl for sexual acts, this song is pretty good. When u listen to it you don't think of that, you think of a guy thats a straight-out player. The only reason i put good message on this was because she's refusing to give into the risk of being hurt in a relationship, which i think is good.

Kid, 8 years old June 22, 2009

a horrible song!

my friend hears and sings it every single second it has innapropiate things.
Teen, 13 years old Written bynazz4ever May 10, 2009