Kid reviews for "Wrecking Ball" (CD single)

Emotional single has clean lyrics, extremely sexual video.

Kid, 12 years old October 2, 2013

They Really Messed Up On The Music Video

I think it's a great song but the music video is messed up. That video is just wrong.

Kid, 11 years old August 24, 2014

Good song but BAD video

The video is completely inappropriate with Miley naked. But the song is just fine with no bad language.

Teen, 15 years old Written byArjunjbsriram September 11, 2013

Avoid the video

While the song is clean with only a few lines with slightly violent references, the video is thoroughly. Although 'private parts are not shown' , miley's breasts are visible from the side at some points and the top of her bottom is shown. She is shown posing suggestively on a wrecking ball and with a hammer. Overall, it is not suitable for kids. The song is lovely though :)

Teen, 15 years old Written bySleepyZZ March 12, 2015

Think about it this is Miley Cyrus and she was once Hannah Montana

I don't think that this is appropriate at all. Because she is naked or almost naked, and she is always liking things

Kid, 9 years old June 19, 2014

are you kidding me?

0/10

Teen, 16 years old Written byrebma97 September 10, 2013

Good Miley Cyrus song

This song is surprisingly good and better than "We Can't Stop", at least in my opinion. She should use less autotune because it just sounds weird. The song itself is not inappropriate, but the video has Miley dressed provocatively and naked at one point. Just let kids listen to the song, though, and they'll be fine.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymscav September 20, 2013

No Good

The song is fine, but the video is not so much. I am not a prude by nature, but do not approve of half naked and naked performers licking chains for entertainment. Miley has succeeded in shedding her sweet Disney persona and showing who she is really is a performer and a person which is someone without values. Miley is expressing herself in a manner that does not send positive messages to young impressionable females. It can make good talking points with your children about appropriate images as well a good lesson on ethics.

Kid, 12 years old December 15, 2016

Bad song AND bad video.

I will never understand why and how this and many other pop bands are classified as music. They should be classified as 'Hookers with microphones' instead. If you want to listen to some REAL music, listen to The Black Dahlia Murder. They have awesome music and very great role models, unlike this.

Teen, 15 years old Written byPanipuri October 28, 2015

Good but not appropriate for many kids.

The song is awesome so i would rate 12+ for the song. BUT dont let your kids and tweens watch the music video because it is just messed up. So the music video is 15+.

Teen, 13 years old Written byILikeReviewingThings March 29, 2015

Good Song But Sexual Video

Wrecking Ball is a big hit by Miley Cyrus. The lyrics are all clean but violent when she's singing "I came in like a wreckign ball" and so on. The video is TERRIBLE and messed up! it seems harmless when the camera closes up on Miley's face while she sings the first verse, but things get bad when she smashing down walls with a sledgehammer, licking the sledgehammer, and dressing in a tank top and underwear showing her bellybutton. The camera soon switches cuts of Miley being naked ALL OVER and posing on a wrecking ball and her being in a tank top and underwear. Miley Cyrus is weird.

Kid, 12 years old March 28, 2015

100% garbage

Kid, 11 years old November 28, 2014

Okay song- terrible video.

Really, when you haven't seen the monstrosity that is the music video, it's a good song, emotional with lyrics worth listening to. If people hadn't let the image of a naked Miley Cyrus on a wrecking ball get seared into their brains for eternity- I'm sure this wouldn't have got such a high age rating. But, yes, the video is a bit horrendous, so if you believe this song was okay, like I was, DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEO.
Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2014

Too sexy and racy

Very outdated and sexed up video. Plus new miley!

Teen, 15 years old Written byMaddie L. June 25, 2014

Miley, Miley, Miley....

Why couldn't she be more like herself instead of a kinda of a sl*tty type... I miss the good old days of Hannah Montana. This is nothing like her. Now she is practically naked everywhere, and twerks in public. Oh n by the way her new haircut/color is getting her nowhere. This song is okay, but the videos are whore-tastic!

Kid, 10 years old June 8, 2014

Slow Down

I've never watched the video but the song itself is so not for young kids. It mentions kissing for goodness sakes! However it is still a pretty cool song.

Kid, 11 years old November 4, 2013

Do not watch the video!

This song is pretty boring, and I think Miley's music has gone downhill. Most of my friends have seen the video and said Miley was seen naked. I do not dare to watch the video.
Written byAnonymous May 23, 2017

Fine Song But Incredibly Sexual Video

I think that the song "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus is an OK song about a deteriorating relationship. If you want to hear a song that is all right and not have your children see a video with nudity in it, then please only listen to the song and do not watch the video. I repeat, DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEO. If your kids want to watch something with it, then the audio or lyrics would be OK, as it is a clean song with no sex/violence/cursing/substance use whatsoever. The video has definitely way too much sex, though. If you want this, please spread along these hashtags: #CSMNoahCyrus #CSMNC-17 #CSMMalibu

Teen, 14 years old Written byIsaac T October 25, 2015

Song is OK, video is awful.

Although I never was realy that fond of the song, the video took on a new sexual meaning. In it, Miley is seen wearing either a crop-top or nothing, and her hair totally blows...and not in a good way.

Kid, 8 years old July 1, 2015

Extremely racy, gross video is gross, and awful.

The music video is extremely graphic with breasts and bottoms visible.
Teen, 16 years old Written bywertj July 19, 2014

amazing

1st of all this song is amazin the lyrics is great and super clean in the video she is a bit naked but nothing can be seen