All teen and kid member reviews for You Could Have It So Much Better

Teen, 13 years old Written byhithere April 9, 2008

Ahhhh....Franz Ferdinand....

I must say that after only hearing "Do You Want To", my expectations weren't so high for this album. After hearing "The Fallen" though, I knew I had to buy "You Could Have It So Much Better". So I did and found it great, but a bit stranger than their first CD. "Franz Ferdinand" was almost totally fine for kids; this has more references to alcohol (mostly wine), drugs (one reference to cocaine) and this swears (something "Franz Ferdinand" did not do at all). The swearing isn't too bad, though - they just say things like "Who gives a d---" and "Why the h---"; it could certainly be much, much worse. Some of the songs themselves are kind of weird too (examples: "This Boy" and "Well That Was Easy"). This CD overall though is great - Beatles fans will like "Eleanor Put Your Boots On" and "Fade Together", while it's very hard resist songs such as "The Fallen" and "Walk Away". Like "Franz Ferdinand", you have to get used to these songs before you really like them - but if you take the time, "You Could Have It So Much Better" will be at the top of your CD collection too.
Kid, 12 years old September 29, 2011

great Album

Perfectly clean dance punk is fun and great for kids who don't want to listen to pop rocks
Teen, 14 years old Written bybragoandcheri April 9, 2008

Do you want to buy this album?

This album from the scottish superstars is great. There is a few parts where it talks about drinking and drugs ut otherwise it is a clean album. Two thumbs up!
Teen, 15 years old Written bydoomcycle1 April 9, 2008
this band isnt realy punk but they are good they were even a nom for a grammy so that shows they are good
Teen, 16 years old Written byPoogus311 April 9, 2008

Why is it in punk rock?

This is a great album by Franz Ferdinand that is suitable for everybody.