All member reviews for "Young, Wild and Free" (CD Single)

Rap song makes smoking pot, drinking alcohol seem fun.

Teen, 17 years old Written byGrandmaster Dong June 19, 2014

Great song

Yeah, roll one, smoke one When you live like this you’re supposed to party Roll one, smoke one, and we all just having fun So we just, roll one, smoke one When you live like this you’re supposed to party Roll one, smoke one, and we all just having fun Vouch
Educator and Parent Written byJared Galczynski June 3, 2014

Change Wiz Khalifa into a girl, and her name to "Khalisa" and I'll probably LOVE her. Be young and wild and free yourself and let your children listen to this and shout "AY MAYRA!".
Kid, 6 years old November 24, 2013

An Umer Made

Great tune but terrible message making alcohol seem fun with sex, language and consumerism.9.0
Teen, 13 years old Written byHobbs and Calvin January 24, 2013

pg- pretty good

lots of reference to drinking, etc, but still a good song with a good beat.
Parent Written byKennyLogginsFan October 19, 2012

Listen to Tribe

Since when has smoking pot and drinking alcohol not been fun? This song sucks though. The main problem with Wiz is that he's a terrible rapper.
Kid, 12 years old September 3, 2012

This says something about our Society

Young, Wild, and Free is a song that says a lot about America's music. Alcohol and smoking is fun, and okay? Obviously not, but Wiz Khalifa and Snoop Dog sure portray it that way. I am just upset and overall EMBARRASSED that songwriters would come up with such foolishness. Go accross to the world. Their music is soulful, exciting, not filled with swears and drugs. This song has turned me off from Wiz and Snoop.
Kid, 12 years old July 18, 2012

NO POSITIVE MESSAGE.

Song's great, but does NOT, repeat NOT, have a positive message. Whatever you do, DON'T let your kids smoke pot and drink. Once I have kids, I'd never let them do this kind of stuff.
Parent Written bytreat02 June 30, 2012

I don't think so.

No. This song may be catchy to your kids if you're on the radio, but it's not about good things. The title makes it sound good, like that could be the name of a appropriate song. But, it's about smoking bad things, s*x, skipping school. The bad thing about it, is that kids - mostly teenagers - like it. I'm outraged that the producers actually made this come through to a station that teens listen to. What do we want kids to think? How many inappropriate songs can you make until you realize it's wrong? If, by any chance, a producer of that song is reading this, I hope they can change their minds.
Kid, 11 years old June 29, 2012

OMG

Epic Song, that makes you happy :D! Obviously, CSM sees something wrong w/ an epic song with a little part about weed.
Teen, 15 years old Written bysocialmedia123 May 15, 2012

Just Bad Music

Sure, it is a "feel good" song but it is not appropriate. Honestly it is just bad with meaningless lyrics in the sense of morality.
Teen, 13 years old Written bystan101 April 29, 2012

explicit but great

great song. i think dat is the best from snoop dogg.
Teen, 13 years old Written byErnestBeqiri March 30, 2012

Great song from Snoop Dogg!

It is a great song. Too bad that is with a lot of negative messages and with vulgar words :(.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymusicmoviesandmore March 6, 2012

great song, bad messages

overall its a really good song. the drugs are a real problem, but i really loved the song
Adult Written bymusicfan3418 March 3, 2012

Not for Kids, espeically teens

It tells kids to smoke weed and drink till their drunk, 1 use of ni**a.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybooklover27 January 15, 2012

Ugh

Why on Earth would anyone listen to this cr*p!!! Ugh, i've never even listened to this entire song because it just repulses me. And I only said Off for 17 because this music is just garbage
Teen, 13 years old Written byClippersInLA December 20, 2011

Don't let your kid be completely Young, Wild, and Free.

Great song about being young and free, doing whatever you want, smoking dope, skipping school, and getting drunk. The song is pretty good in itself, but think about your kid before you choose this song. Rolling joints (marijuana cigarettes) bigger than King Kong's fingers is a little unnerving for parents, smoke them down to their stingers is a line that exhibits the drug content, and if I skip for the day I'm with your (expletive) smoking grade A also exhibits the skipping school and drug/sexual content. Don't be overprotective, but know your kid before you let him/her listen to this.