All member reviews for 1000 Ways to Die

Kid, 12 years old August 5, 2011

GRRRRRR

This show is the worst show EVER. It is very graphic, and its its scary. I cant believe this show is rated 14A, it shouldn't even be on TV. It makes fun of the people who die, and on one episode, I gymnast LITERALLY became a human ca-bob. NEVER let your kids watch this show, and NEVER watch the show yourself. Besides who wants to sit around for a half hour watching people die. Cause that's basically all it is. I mean im sorry but the people who designed this show are NOT thinking straight.
Kid, 10 years old August 5, 2011

Some more Language and Violence

On Pam Caked, Pamela has her spleen popped. There's also a story called Nun-F**ked.
Kid, 12 years old March 4, 2011

You DID read the title, right? Are you sure? I just assumed...

What is the name of this show? Hmmm... A Thousand Ways to Die. Now, there are a lot of ways to die, and that title clearly indicates that they intend to tell you how. Let's pretend you were surfing the channels, and you see that title. Do fluffy bunnies and Teletubbies pop into your mind? No? Good. I was getting worried. Now, that aside, I consider this show very educational. There are several ways to die, and I would rather be safe than sorry. Still, I admit, this is not completly kid-friendly, but there is a reason. It was made for teens and grown-ups. Plain and simple. WAY 1000 TO DIE: Not reading this review! Thanks for reading!
Teen, 14 years old Written byPunkchic May 12, 2010

I absolutely hate this show!! It's offensive, and just plain sick! I find it sad that some people get a laugh of how people die. Personally, this show scares me! I could only get through have of it because I'm extremely scared of that kind of stuff. Though if you don't have those kind of scares, you should be able to handle this show. The show can get graphic: from one person getting bit by a snake, a girl getting smashed by an elevator, to one girl exploding. It's sick. I hate hearing of people die, much less see them die. The show has no respect of those deaths. Don't watch this, don't let your kids watch it! It can give you bad dreams, and just make you plain scared. The little ones won't like it AT ALL. Eeeeek, never watching this show again... Never. Ever.
Teen, 17 years old Written byHorace Williams November 21, 2014

Great show.

1000 Ways to Die is one of the best shows. It's funny, interesting, and I love the intro. Why it got cancelled is beyond me.
Kid, 12 years old June 3, 2014

How do I say this?

I watched the first and second season of it, and it's pretty graphic. Now, I think some of these deaths are made up, as your head cannot explode from water pressure, your skull would still be left behind, Hello? Still, I think most of the deaths here are made up and fake, but it's still not for kids.
Kid, 12 years old June 1, 2014

A decent show.

It's interesting to see all these strange ways to die. Obviously, it has lots of violence and sometimes lots of swearing. It also has a very small amount of sex (with clothes on) and all around disgusting things. Other than that, it's a decent show; people who aren't easily grossed out will be fine.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJ.K. Rowling fan December 1, 2013

EXPLICIT VIOLENCE AND GORE. DO NOT LET KIDS WATCH

Gore and violence. Besides, who wants to see idiots and dumb blondes die. I'd rather watch South Park. Should be rated TV-MA
Kid, 11 years old April 13, 2013

Violent and Graphic

1000 Ways to die is very violent and graphic but is ok for tweens 12 and up . . . . .
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillionaire January 1, 2013

On= 16+, Pause= 12-15, Off= 11 and Under

This is a horrible film for Viewers Under 15. One episode called "Wedding Crusher" a man was naked in front of a wedding. There is also some intentive sex and violence on this show.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymrapu18257 December 7, 2012

1,000 Ways to Die, a interesting show

In my opinion, I actually love this show. I've seen pretty much all of the episodes. It's mostly about idiots or criminals trying to do things bad. But they eventually get caused to death. That's the main story that keeps repeating, and it works creepily yet epic. It's a show for teenagers, and maybe for 12 year old's. But under that will not do to parents. The one word that describes this show is interesting. Each episode tells separate parts of people doing bad things and how it causes them sudden death. I hope they make more episodes soon, because its too interesting.
Kid, 11 years old July 10, 2012

Gory and Lots O' Blood

1000 ways to die, is a gory, creepy show where they show people different ways to die. Sure, everyone says it is scary and creepy and stuff, but in my opinion it kind of teaches you the dangers of the world. Ex: A Mad scientist eats gum and every 1hr or so, he dips it in citric acid for flavor, then he accidentally dips it in gunpowder, he bites, then his complete jaw falls of his head. Cause: He was rushing. Lesson: Don't rush and take your time. See what I mean? Though it does have uncensored bad words and most videos are related to sex so, it is obvious that it isn't for younger audiences.
Kid, 9 years old June 20, 2012

sick

this show is twisted and sick never show this to children
Kid, 11 years old June 16, 2012

...

Why would anyone want to watch it? Sure, death happens. But why would anyone want to watch it on TV?
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 15, 2012

It's a pass.

I can't stand to watch this show. It's so depressing and way to graphic and gruesome for me. Definitely not for kids or those with a weak stomach. If you're used to horror movies you could probably handle it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybooklover9 May 29, 2012

APPALLING!!!!!!

i hate this show because it is super disturbing it deprives the value of life and people think its funny
Kid, 9 years old May 4, 2012

i love this

i have been sneaking this since i was 7 so entertainging wonder if its real? best part is: ITS NOT EDUCATIONAL!!!!!!! YAY NO EDUCATION
Kid, 11 years old March 3, 2012

Inapropriate and mean

I don't like this show. Extremely graphic. In on episode a man dies from too much radiation because a couple was "doing it" and they kept hitting the button. It even showed part of them. Its not funny to make fun of peoples deaths.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJon Hardwick February 5, 2012

great. keeps you on the edge of the seat.

gret. sends out postive messages to not do stupid thing that will kill you
Kid, 10 years old January 26, 2012

Disturbing

Its really disturbing!!!!! because there was a chick on a lawn mower she was driving and the cops were chasing her and she hit a mailbox the lawn mower flipped on her and sliced her to pieces!