All member reviews for 12 oz. Mouse

Bizarre, booze-steeped cartoon for adults. Pass.

Adult Written bybloodybirdbrain November 16, 2008

this show is genius.

whats so genius about it is that behind the crude drawings is a extremely complex story,the kind youd expect in a thriller movie.the one star is really unfair and half the review is all about comparison to other shows,thats not wat a review is about.
Adult Written byRashianuu April 9, 2008

Awesome.

A hilarious show that is often misunderstood. If you're not into cult television and Adult Swim style humor you won't get it.
Adult Written bykinkybabez77 April 9, 2008

This is a sick show. It makes so sense at all. In one of the episodes I did see they had a mouse tide up in almost dominatrix style ropes and I didn't even know why he was there. In another part the whale and the box were in a living room and they killed each other and were talking like schizophrenics. If I had kids I would block is channel during the late night show until there at least 16 or when I confident they know right from wrong. This show might put sick ideas into smaller childrens heads, So be warned parents don't let your children watch this show. Mind you I'm only 19 and I'm disgusted by 12 oz. Mouse. Well this is my opinion.
Teen, 13 years old Written byILikeReviewingThings March 23, 2015

A Good Show For Teens Only!

12 oz. Mouse is one of my favorite Adult Swim programs but I recommend teens 13+ . The main character, Mouse Fitzgerald, is alcoholic (don't do drugs, kids) and is usually drunk. He likes killing random people by shooting them, running them over with his jet, decapitating them, and stabbing them with knives. Mouse kisses someone that is a not a woman nor man which is sexual. The characters are not better rolemodels than Mouse. Almost all of the characters are seen in the bar and are pretty idiotic. They use unbleeped language like damn, hell, sh*t, f- off, and p***y (I can't even count all of the swears they say). This show is NOT for kids 12 and below.
Adult Written byRoxyjoxy April 10, 2012

awfull trash..

this show is a useless waste of time.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLego_Aidan March 28, 2014

Did CSM watch 12 Oz. Mouse?

There are No Pigs in 12 Oz. Mouse, how could they gut one? The show can occasionally be violent, but it is So badly Drawn, why worry? Alcohol IS a big part of the story, but it isn't portrayed too badly. Peanut Cop IS a pot smoker, and in the episodes "Auraphull" and "Prolegomenon" he is shown smoking weed, but its not even as bad as The Simpson's portrayal of weed in the weed episode. In "Bowtime" Golden Joe and Peanut pee everywhere, and their blurred out penises, but "Simpsons did it!", well the blurred nudity and pee of course not together. Sure the Badly Drawn element is annoying and takes getting used to, but it is great. In short, even if only 3 Episodes are TV-MA, None should be. 5 Stars
Adult Written byjfkdsjhfuedrew37r89 April 9, 2008

its terrrible

this show is not appropriate and hey wait ive nener seen it never mind.
Teen, 17 years old Written byfluffy_ear April 28, 2014

Unique Little Cartoon

This cartoon is very witty in it's dialogue and you can get a good laugh out of it. Unlike what many people say, this show does have a plot in it's episodes and is not just completely random like most adult cartoons. The drawings might make you think twice about watching this show but it's like the saying, "You can't judge a book by it's cover."
Parent of a 10 and 17 year old Written byAngelos Tsiaklis December 12, 2013

Bad

This show is quite... er... strange to say the so so.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAlmazTheHero September 27, 2012

hype or fail?

It's one most terrible show that ever aired on AS. the art work looks like 7 year old drew it. it has no plot it's just random act stupidity. Epic fail! it would funny to those who are easy to entertain but sadly i'm not one of those people. 12 oz get's 1 out of 5
Parent of a 12 year old Written byGoodSSJ July 9, 2011

Pretty Good

The Violence Is Awesome
Kid, 12 years old January 9, 2011

It's really crudely drawn, but that just makes the show even funnier. Not for under 10 though.
Parent of a 14 year old Written byMr. Boxbox November 7, 2009

OH NO, ALCOHOL!!!

pfffff this show is idiotic. animated at 2 frames per second and drawn in 2 seconds, the creators obviously and deliberatly did not use any effort in making this stupid show. About the content, has some mild cartoon violence drawn very sloppily so it's ok for a 6 year old to watch. Some alcohol but who really cares? so if alcohol is inappropriate for kids, should all parents never ever drink in fear of harming there child's innocence by allowing them to witness the "evil" and "terrible" consumption of alcohol? Anyway, the shows fine for kids but is really badly made and really boring. Skip it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCartoonaholic_C... April 9, 2008

What are you thinking?!?

This show (and Aqua Teen, Robot Chicken, Squidbillies, and Pee Wee's Playhouse) is much better than that other modern day junk on [adult swim]. This one may not be like T&J, Looney Tunes, Scooby-Doo, Eek the Cat, Adv. of Sonic the Hedgehog, Grim Adv., Foster's, Atomic Betty, BoBoBo, Lazlo, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Gym Partner, Robotboy, Zatch Bell, One Piece, Squirrel Boy, Co3000, Idaten Jump, Tennis, MAR, and Ellen, but it's worth a shot. Mouse Fitzgerald ROCKS!!!
Adult Written byMr. Strong April 9, 2008

Good for tweens!

Funny, and tweens will enjoy it!
Teen, 15 years old Written byhentai April 9, 2008

Best Show Ever

Rectangle: He's a rather good shot, don't you think? Shark: Yes he is. Rectangle: He was the highest marksman in the class. Shark: Well I'll be... Rectangle: I bet YOU he could probably hit a mite from a thousand yards out in high wind. Shark: If the wind is HIGH then it wouldn't disrupt his shot, would it? So what's the point of adding that kind of wind? To it. Rectangle: I was referring to a poor wind that would be low but high in speed and rich money richness, the kind of money speed that would richly affect a bullet's wealthy trajectory. Shark: Oh.
Parent of a 8, 10, 12, and 15 year old Written bynot educated June 17, 2015

my tween started going to a bar!

She got drunk. My god. She literally got drunk. Oh man. This is makes me outrageous. I'm mad. I'm seriously mad. I spanked her, and grounded her for getting drunk. Do they show those programs on other kids channels?! What the heck! I hate CN.
Kid, 10 years old August 31, 2013

One word: VILE!

In this series, Mouse Fitzgerald is an alcoholic mouse in this violent Adult swim series. Just like Happy Tree Friends, it is ultra violent and even worse than Regular Show.
Kid, 8 years old April 22, 2013

Good Show

It's funny and bizarre, but it's pause for 15 & under.
Teen, 14 years old Written byturyalkhan September 30, 2011

Adult Cartoon have Characters That Look Friendly

Ok, i havent watch this show because Adult Swim is not available in my country.Iam a little confused.I mean that adult cartoon contain characters which seem harmless,for e.g Stewie from Family Guy seems like a cute fellow,but what he does oh my God,Bart Simpson from the Simpsons also seems harmless and most of the characters in the series are painted yellow,which anyone would confuse for a Kid show and South Park,dont get me started,whats wrong the characters seem harmless,but their behaviour is inappropriate.