All member reviews for 1600 Penn

White House comedy with a few mature-ish storylines.

Teen, 14 years old Written byBandit16 January 12, 2013

This show is hallarious! Skip, the presidents son, is a misfit who tries his best to be the son his father wants him to be. Skip is a good role model ( in most instances) because he tries his best to make his father proud. While the show is funny, there are some sexual references. Becca is pregnant, so there is sexual talk such as how it happened and when. Over all, 4 stars!
Educator and Parent Written byspeedy1893 January 11, 2013

surprisingly good

As a very conservative pro-life family, I was delighted to see the reaction of adults in the show to the surprise news of unexpected pregnancy. I wish the real world reacted that way. NO BODY even suggested that the pregnancy was unwanted or inconvenient. I KNOW in real life there would be many who would assume that this unwed mother would kill the baby. I hope the show continues to have a pro-life tone.
Parent Written byBig chris January 11, 2013

Funny new idea

Two stars wat the crap comon senes I watched this show and thought it was hilarious loved it I really recommend this show to any one :)
Teen, 13 years old Written by5saltydog March 9, 2013

Funny, Quirky Comedy

I actually think this show is very funny! The first couple episodes weren't that strong which I think unfortunately turned a majority of the viewers away but it has gotten much better since! Skip makes the show; Josh Gad is spectacular. I find the Becca/Marshall/D.B. love triangle very entertaining. Reminds me of "Glee's" first season. This show defiantly needs more credit.