All member reviews for 2 Broke Girls

Odd-couple restaurant comedy serves up witty, risqué humor.

Parent Written byjessieforsythe March 4, 2012

Hilarious New Comedy With Great Girl RoleModels

Teen, 14 years old Written byMackenzie Logan September 30, 2013

Love it!

I think this show is great! It is sooo funny. It is deffinatly not for people under the age of 13 or 14, because there is a lot of sex jokes and sexual references. I love the characters, max is so tough and funny and Caroline is so fashionable, cute and funny. And there are so many other characters that I would list but then this would be to long and nobody would read it. I would recommend it for girls that are 14 or over.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKeren03 February 6, 2013

It has sex jokes but THATS WHAT MAKES IT FUNNY!!!!

Well what can I say.. @ it has lots of sex jokes @ its funny @ it talks about sex @ this is what makes it funny If you dont like sex jokes and humor thats dirty then dont watch....this is funny you just cant get all defencive about it. Just enjoy the jokes. If you dont like it turn the channel its funny to lots of people so leave it alone. and yeah its not meant for young kids so what its not like they dont know about it....and i may just be 13 but if parents continue hiding your kids from shows like this or from movies that you think are horrible THEY ARE GOING TO REBEL. so let them live their lives... also if you shield your kids from this s/he isnt going to be able ot join the conversation. this happens with my friend...we all talk about this show but she cant cuz she isnt allowed to watch shows like this or 80% of the channels on cable. its not fair and they just might hate you...
Teen, 13 years old Written bySummer25 February 11, 2012

I love it!

I love this show it really show's what the real world is like. It's not all fun and games and not everyone in the world has what some people have. The girls don't give up very easily even though sometimes when they want to. It does have some sexual joke here and there but otherwise it has some positive messages
Teen, 17 years old Written byEduardo Peixoto November 20, 2011

Pretty sexually funny

Whatever might offend (and probably will) some of the viewers will be transmitted by words and only that. Its humor is very based on sex references, and whoever gets easily annoyed by such gags should stay away from the show. Normally pretty funny, but it’s on its way to become too repetitive.
Kid, 10 years old November 12, 2011

Eh.

Wow, people are really making a big deal out of this. I don't watch much of it, and there are sometimes "inappropriate" references, but my six-year-old sister and my mom watch it...it's not bad enough to get a "not for kids", people. Geez.
Educator Written bytchw1220 September 28, 2011

Don't bother with 2 Broke Girls

Just a badly written, poorly acted show with questionable content; only wish I could rate it as "Not good for anyone" instead of "Not for kids".
Parent Written byfhl566 September 26, 2011

Filthy show

Another filthy inappropriate show, crude sexual references, and overheard sexual moaning.
Educator Written byacamba September 22, 2011

2 Broke Girls...not meant for kids

I see that your website has rated this show for age 14 and up. But, after watching the first episode, I wanted to write to warn folks that there were several themes and topics that some may not find appropriate. For example, cheating boyfriends, the idea that women make poor choices when they see a hot body, specifically men's pelvic region when sculpted, jokes about orgasms, racial innuendos, etc. So, before you let your 14 year old and up watch it, check it out.
Parent Written byHolly Bristow November 24, 2012

2 Broke Girls is VULGAR.....

I really thought this show was funny at first. Then this year in 2012 it is just really vulgar! I mean really vulgar! I don't find it funny anymore, and I will not be watching again. I am so upset that they would do this. Don't we have enough ugly in the world? I would never let my kids watch it.
Parent Written byPattycakes55 March 10, 2012

Not 4 Prime Time TV

The show offended me and I'm pretty liberal. It's ok for later in the evening, but not prime time.
Parent Written byMnelson665 February 27, 2012

I don't let my kids watch this...it's all sex jokes

It's funny but no way for kids...ALL of the jokes are about sex, really, all of them.
Parent of a 13 year old Written byprander September 23, 2011

Don't agree with this CS Review

I was watching this the other night with my soon-to-be 14 y.o. One of the first scenes involves two people (out of sight) engaged in sexual activity on the floor of a walk-in cooler. I told him to change the channel. I'll watch again (by myself) but 1 episode is too early to rate.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhenjoe129 July 1, 2014

really funny program but I would not let any one under 12 watch this

I think that this is a really funny program and I love watching it. There is only sex and drug references but, barley any swearing
Kid, 9 years old May 16, 2014

Some harsh lanagauage like d@mn, he^l, a$$, b*tch, and crap (not considered a swear word) Lots of sex. If you are 8 and under do not let you're child watch this
Parent Written byyuliyazhelbakova March 2, 2014

For older teens and adults yes, but for kids no.

I am 20 years old and I personally started watching this show for the past year or so. It's really funny, not for everyone, but I enjoy the crude humor. Children should not be watching this honestly, nobody under 17. It's called "adult humor" for a reason.
Parent Written by1988motleycrue February 25, 2014

Teen, 13 years old Written byBlink41 February 9, 2014

Super funny

This show is really funny but it does contain a lot of sexual references. The sex is all talk and no action, but the talk is frequent. Most of it isn't serious though, like in one episode Max makes a joke about Caroline's bed looking like a vagina. Max has large breasts and she and many other characters make references to them very often. Caroline, while being spoiled, is quite a good role model. She rarely swears and sort of scolds Max for talking about drugs and drinking. She is also very smart. Max smokes pot and does prescription drugs but she is never shown doing them just talking about it. It's got a lot of bad content but it's not a kids show. Very funny.
Kid, 10 years old November 17, 2013

love it

love it but there's too much sex,language,and drugs
Parent Written byMs.S. June 18, 2013

desensitizing

Even more than the racist, stereotyping 'jokes' and constant immature sexual references, I was disturbed by the callous, insensitive way they talk about rape. So many of their episodes contain that. My concern is impressionable minds that need sensitized to all these issues, not further desensitized while parents laugh along with them watching this show.