All member reviews for 2 Broke Girls

Teen, 13 years old Written byKeren03 February 6, 2013

It has sex jokes but THATS WHAT MAKES IT FUNNY!!!!

Well what can I say.. @ it has lots of sex jokes @ its funny @ it talks about sex @ this is what makes it funny If you dont like sex jokes and humor thats dirty then dont watch....this is funny you just cant get all defencive about it. Just enjoy the jokes. If you dont like it turn the channel its funny to lots of people so leave it alone. and yeah its not meant for young kids so what its not like they dont know about it....and i may just be 13 but if parents continue hiding your kids from shows like this or from movies that you think are horrible THEY ARE GOING TO REBEL. so let them live their lives... also if you shield your kids from this s/he isnt going to be able ot join the conversation. this happens with my friend...we all talk about this show but she cant cuz she isnt allowed to watch shows like this or 80% of the channels on cable. its not fair and they just might hate you...
Teen, 14 years old Written byMackenzie Logan September 30, 2013

Love it!

I think this show is great! It is sooo funny. It is deffinatly not for people under the age of 13 or 14, because there is a lot of sex jokes and sexual references. I love the characters, max is so tough and funny and Caroline is so fashionable, cute and funny. And there are so many other characters that I would list but then this would be to long and nobody would read it. I would recommend it for girls that are 14 or over.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySummer25 February 11, 2012

I love it!

I love this show it really show's what the real world is like. It's not all fun and games and not everyone in the world has what some people have. The girls don't give up very easily even though sometimes when they want to. It does have some sexual joke here and there but otherwise it has some positive messages
Teen, 17 years old Written byEduardo Peixoto November 20, 2011

Pretty sexually funny

Whatever might offend (and probably will) some of the viewers will be transmitted by words and only that. Its humor is very based on sex references, and whoever gets easily annoyed by such gags should stay away from the show. Normally pretty funny, but it’s on its way to become too repetitive.
Kid, 10 years old November 12, 2011

Eh.

Wow, people are really making a big deal out of this. I don't watch much of it, and there are sometimes "inappropriate" references, but my six-year-old sister and my mom watch it...it's not bad enough to get a "not for kids", people. Geez.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhenjoe129 July 1, 2014

really funny program but I would not let any one under 12 watch this

I think that this is a really funny program and I love watching it. There is only sex and drug references but, barley any swearing
Kid, 9 years old May 16, 2014

Some harsh lanagauage like d@mn, he^l, a$$, b*tch, and crap (not considered a swear word) Lots of sex. If you are 8 and under do not let you're child watch this
Teen, 13 years old Written byBlink41 February 9, 2014

Super funny

This show is really funny but it does contain a lot of sexual references. The sex is all talk and no action, but the talk is frequent. Most of it isn't serious though, like in one episode Max makes a joke about Caroline's bed looking like a vagina. Max has large breasts and she and many other characters make references to them very often. Caroline, while being spoiled, is quite a good role model. She rarely swears and sort of scolds Max for talking about drugs and drinking. She is also very smart. Max smokes pot and does prescription drugs but she is never shown doing them just talking about it. It's got a lot of bad content but it's not a kids show. Very funny.
Kid, 10 years old November 17, 2013

love it

love it but there's too much sex,language,and drugs
Teen, 13 years old Written bymegatros February 27, 2013

its a 12

it is a good program
Kid, 10 years old October 20, 2012

2 Broke Girl$

activity. I hate saying that but this is odd. Funny but odd. Olaf is the main guy.he is all about that stuff. He only came to be tricked in to bad shoot. It swears alot.and much more 78% iT TOLD ME TO TAKE OUT SOME WORDS
Kid, 8 years old June 13, 2012

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

watching is right now 8:00 pm LOL so funni!!!
Kid, 11 years old April 20, 2012

amazing

This is so funny i can understand if this show is offensive to some but i don't care.This is funny,original and never fails to make me laugh out loud.
Kid, 10 years old April 13, 2012

It's not really appropriate for kids

This show isn't as bad as people make it sound, but it's hardly the most appropriate show around. There are a lot of sexual references and inappropriate jokes. It makes me laugh and I like this show, but it's not good for anybody under 13 or 14 to watch. There was an episode where the two main characters Max and Caroline threw a 90's horse party and a man came having mistaken it for a 90's "w*ore's party", saying he came dressed in a girdle for nothing. That's really not what you want your young child watching. There are not many cuss words but I've heard the words "w*ore" and "b*tch" used on this show. The waitress Max cracks a sexual joke every few minutes, if that. Where I live the show is rated PG and once it was rated M. It's crude. Let's put it that way. The main inappropriate themes of the show are pretty much the sexual references and sometimes coarse language.
Teen, 16 years old Written byjampack February 18, 2012

WARNING: do not do it!!!

bad, bad, bad, do not let your teens watch such a show at least one's that are 14 and younger!!!