All member reviews for 30 Days

Opening minds, one month at a time. Teens and up.

Adult Written bymzkat7 April 9, 2008

Show Definatly not for Cable..Needed to be on HBO

I am mortified at how it is so easy for the film industry to take the F word out of there filming so that it doesn't offend anyone. When the real culprit is that they so freely give blessing to GD as if it is okay to say the Lords name in vain. Some networks have even bleeped Damn but left God so you know just exactly what they said.. what is that?? My family, all 3 of our households, have made a pact, as soon as the GD word is spoken on a tv show, we turn it or delete it. Even at movies, we walk out.. My other complaint with this show is that on the first show I saw, the writer was trying to live on minimum wage. The problem was, however, he didn't. He got a job making 7 bucks an hour and who knows what his girlfriend was making and then he went on to get a higher paying job, and then was working two.. that is a disgrace to those of us who "are" budgeting $1200 dollars a month and having to make it work..I agree with his concept.. Things need to change.. but buddy..stop whining. You had all kinds of free stuff given to you and free meals.. I can't remember the last time I had a free piece of furniture or someone standing their to hand out food with a smile on their face..
Teen, 17 years old Written byhi here July 21, 2010

okay ................... do anyone know what a TV-MA rating means? It is not for kids under 17!
Parent Written byRoosetown November 10, 2011

Great show

An enjoyable way to explore handling Difference. We watch as a family (13 yo and 8 yo) and we ALL like it. Lots of next-day discussion ensues.
Parent of a 2, 3, 4, 11, 11, and 15 year old Written bylover4 June 1, 2009

bad

dang i love it so much
Teen, 16 years old Written byH2O Family November 12, 2010

Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviemogul 2.0;... April 9, 2008

After a short first season, I was glad that the show was renewed

The only thing, however, is I wonder if that also means that this season will be just as short. Hopefully not, because it's a good show, and doesn't contain some of the gross stuff from "Supersize Me" (which is why I never want to eat junk food again). Content really isn't much of a problem, except for some occasional cussing, which is all bleep-free except for the f-bomb (that's why it's rated MA-- you can't say s*** on tv-14, which I've never gotten).
Adult Written bybrennafly April 9, 2008

Kid, 12 years old July 10, 2012

Good, but we need more of Morgan Spurlock

This would be very good if we had more of Morgan Spurlock in it. I have no idea why this is rated TV-MA. There is very mild language, no sexuality (although, there are some gay topics), and absolutely no violence. My MPAA rating is TV-PG for drug content, mild thematic materiel, and some brief language.