All member reviews for 30 Rock

Teen, 13 years old Written bypandaluv2357 December 13, 2009

Kid, 11 years old November 24, 2009

Best Comedy Avalable!

this show is hilarous. some epiosdes can be pretty bad (just know to change the channel; i do.) It has a lot of racist jokes and some bad language. otherwise 5 stars!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byHelper101 May 27, 2009

Great show! At times, should be rated TV-MA

The show itself is a work of unbelieveable talent. At times the show is just laugh out loud funny. There really isn't anything bad about it. But on another show it could have horrible language, refrences to sexually, including se* itself. Great show... be ready with the mute button when kids are watching.
Teen, 16 years old Written byLovett May 18, 2009

I want to go to there.

This is the best comedy on tv right now.Tina Fey is a genius this show is off the wall craziness and I love it. There has yet to be an episode I didn't bust up laughing at.
Teen, 14 years old Written bythe_kid_reviewer April 9, 2008

Excellent TV Show!

Hi, First of all, let me say that I am 13 years old. I am very involved in the entire NBC network, and watch popular shows like "The Office" "Saturday Night Live" and "30 Rock". I love all of these shows and highly recommend them to anybody over 12 years old. Anyways, 30 Rock is a great program. It is probably my favorite TV show aside from Frasier, which is another intelligent comedy. 30 Rock takes place in the GE Building in New York City, also known as 30 Rockefeller Plaza, or 30 Rock. This program is a parody of what it is like to work at 30 Rock. The sex content in this show is very minimal except for the first episode which shows women pole dancing in skimpy lingerie items. The language is iffy. It appears in every episode with words like "hell" and "damn" appearing often. There is an episode that centers around "the 'c' word". There is no violence in this show except for a woman throwing a cat across the stage (the cat is fine). There are very few episodes that have alcohol in them, but there are many references to it. Commercialism in this show is VERY high. Companies like "GE" "K-Mart" "NBC" "Universal" "Sheinhardt Wig Company" etc., are named often. The overall social behavior is fine. It is like normal people going to work (at a hectic job) and coming back home. Not bad at all. ~Simon
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

I laughed my head off when I saw the ep. with Jerry Seinfeld!

This show is doggone hilarious! I love it. I really like the helper guy, who i forget his name. Great show. OK 4 kids 9+
Teen, 16 years old Written bytkf268 April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written byYossarian April 9, 2008

Hilarious

I love this show, and, considering how innanly stupid it can be at times, I don't really know why. Despite that, it is still absolutley hilarious. You have to love the trademarked SNL humor, in the show and on their spin off show that the characters work for; TGS. I reccomend checking it out, but keep in mind, you might feel iffy about it until like the 4th episode of season one, mabey later, heck I still do.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMovieFan April 9, 2008

A Funny Sitcom

30 Rock is hilarious. Tina Fey plays Liz Lemon, a writer on a hit "NBC" show, and Alec Baldwin plays her meddling and irratating boss perfectly. I heard about this show, and spent all weekend watching the first season, and catching up on the second season during the week, to be ready for Thursday's new episode. I recommend it. Age wise: Mature 12 year olds and up