SNL alums craft clever media satire.

Kid, 11 years old March 17, 2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! So funny its insane! I don't care if they curse because its part of a hillarious joke. lol laughing just thinking about this.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySafemancam001 February 14, 2011

Good NBC show for Teens--Adults.

I love this show! It's on my list of favorites!
Kid, 11 years old January 31, 2011

Good for pre-teens/teens

This show is great, you just have to know when it's time to let your kids watch it. My parents have let my seven and eight year old siblings watch it, and I think that was a mistake. My parents were lucky, the few innapropriate parts flew over the young ones' heads. But there is bad stuff in it. The most innapropriate episode I've seen is Reaganing, where the actual plot was bad for kids. The one thing I think parents need to understand is that usually, if your child understands that the bad stuff was written for laughs and is bad in real life, they're fine.
Teen, 14 years old Written byneonstar95 January 25, 2011

Role Models

I love this show, but really no character on the show is a good role model. All of them except for Kenneth and sometimes Liz will do anything for what they want and will do bad things in order to get that.
Teen, 13 years old Written byflyingpig3036 November 24, 2010
Teen, 16 years old Written byH2O Family November 12, 2010
Kid, 12 years old October 30, 2010

Great but iffy

Great show certain convos are definitley iffy for 13- some drinking and minor language. Still a great show
Parent of a 10 and 12 year old Written bydawesomemom August 5, 2010
Very funny. Great for adults. Watch it with your kids, if allowing them at all.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBrandon4News April 13, 2010

Lots of Sex Talk, along with Hilarity

Because this is from Tina Fey who did SNL, this is bound to have a lot of iffy content. This is not as iffy as SNL, but there are a ton of sexual references. This is a great one to check out.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypandaluv2357 December 13, 2009
Educator and Parent of a 13 year old Written byVeg384 November 28, 2009

Somewhat mature comedy

This is a very funny show, but it's definitely not for the young'uns. There's innuendo and language in every episode, and there's extensive discussion of money and politics in some episodes. The actors on the show let fame go to their heads, but it's clear that they aren't behaving maturely.
Adult Written byKaraXLove November 24, 2009

Hilarious Show, SO Underrated

Yeah, 30 Rock does have a lot of product placement, but it's always made fun of. They do have stereotypes, but kids are not stupid, they know that they're joking! Overall, I think the humor is too good to miss. Bad mood? I watch 30 Rock. It makes he laugh every minute.
Kid, 11 years old November 24, 2009

Best Comedy Avalable!

this show is hilarous. some epiosdes can be pretty bad (just know to change the channel; i do.) It has a lot of racist jokes and some bad language. otherwise 5 stars!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byHelper101 May 27, 2009

Great show! At times, should be rated TV-MA

The show itself is a work of unbelieveable talent. At times the show is just laugh out loud funny. There really isn't anything bad about it. But on another show it could have horrible language, refrences to sexually, including se* itself. Great show... be ready with the mute button when kids are watching.
Teen, 16 years old Written byLovett May 18, 2009

I want to go to there.

This is the best comedy on tv right now.Tina Fey is a genius this show is off the wall craziness and I love it. There has yet to be an episode I didn't bust up laughing at.
Teen, 14 years old Written bythe_kid_reviewer April 9, 2008

Excellent TV Show!

Hi, First of all, let me say that I am 13 years old. I am very involved in the entire NBC network, and watch popular shows like "The Office" "Saturday Night Live" and "30 Rock". I love all of these shows and highly recommend them to anybody over 12 years old. Anyways, 30 Rock is a great program. It is probably my favorite TV show aside from Frasier, which is another intelligent comedy. 30 Rock takes place in the GE Building in New York City, also known as 30 Rockefeller Plaza, or 30 Rock. This program is a parody of what it is like to work at 30 Rock. The sex content in this show is very minimal except for the first episode which shows women pole dancing in skimpy lingerie items. The language is iffy. It appears in every episode with words like "hell" and "damn" appearing often. There is an episode that centers around "the 'c' word". There is no violence in this show except for a woman throwing a cat across the stage (the cat is fine). There are very few episodes that have alcohol in them, but there are many references to it. Commercialism in this show is VERY high. Companies like "GE" "K-Mart" "NBC" "Universal" "Sheinhardt Wig Company" etc., are named often. The overall social behavior is fine. It is like normal people going to work (at a hectic job) and coming back home. Not bad at all. ~Simon
Adult Written byKusmierFam April 9, 2008

If you like Tina Fey...

We love this show and mainly because of it's sarcastic humor. I would definitely not let a child under the age of 14 watch the show. There are many themes that are just not appropriate for young ones.
Adult Written byMonaFrye April 9, 2008

Unbelievable

Now I know why I got rid of cable. I happened to turn on my husband's 6" screen test TV the other night and caught this show in progress. I could not believe they were making reference to the term "MILF" which is a teen slang for Moms I'd like to *#!K. WOW!! Thanks for the reminder NBC, of why I have no cable now. ~A mom
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

I laughed my head off when I saw the ep. with Jerry Seinfeld!

This show is doggone hilarious! I love it. I really like the helper guy, who i forget his name. Great show. OK 4 kids 9+
Teen, 16 years old Written bytkf268 April 9, 2008