All member reviews for 64 Zoo Lane

Bedtime stories for the afternoon.

Teen, 17 years old Written byILoveTacoBell September 12, 2013

Ah, memories!

64 Zoo Lane is WAY better than the stuff we have today. It was charming, the animation was great lessons, and nice animation.
Parent of a 2, 2, 6, 6, 7, and 10 year old Written byKennerthy October 15, 2010

Kid, 10 years old November 8, 2009

Appropriate but BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up in the middle of the night when I was 6 and I was like what stupid show is this?It's so boring,and I got sick of this show in 10 minutes!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written bytonytorresan884 December 25, 2013

This show was amazing.

I LOVED this show! The animation was nice, the theme song was fun to sing along to, and the characters were likeable. 64 Zoo Lane is a classic. This show was perfect and kimtalks need to get a taste in REAL little kids shows and not that crap they air today.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMrMovieBuff June 19, 2013

Perfect show for the little ones.

I want to give 64 Zoo Lane 11 stars. The stories have positive messages and they are kinda funny. Charming animation as well. The voice actors did a great job. There is nothing wrong with 64 Zoo Lane.
Teen, 17 years old Written byCarlTheCritic June 9, 2013

I loved 64 Zoo Lane when I was younger.

I still do. 64 Zoo Lane is the best little kids show ever. It was awesome! I loved the animation. It was pretty nice. I really enjoyed the characters as well. In the stories, there are positive messages mixed with pretty funny things. Anyways, this totally gets 5 stars and kimtalks needs to shut up and go away.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJack'sRants'N'More May 27, 2013

Jack Salutes: 64 Zoo Lane.

I love 64 Zoo Lane so much! It has positive messages, great role models, and it teaches kids lessons in each story (such as friendship, compassion, cooperation). I know it's a little kid show, but i'm in high school, and my class has a lot of 64 Zoo Lane fans. In fact, EVERYONE in my class loves this show. My high school has 64 Zoo Lane fans in EVERY class. Next month, i'm going to watch a rerun of this show on PBS Kids Sprout to say hi to my childhood.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 May 4, 2013

This show was a great classic for the little ones. It beats Dinosaur Train by a LONG SHOT.

I'm a teenager and I still love 64 Zoo Lane. It was charming, unlike Dinosaur Train. 64 Zoo Lane rocks, Dinosaur Train sucks.
Kid, 11 years old July 1, 2015

Preschool programs are just getting worse

Much better than what they come up with today
Kid, 12 years old March 19, 2015

Sweet bed time story show

When I was young I enjoyed this show because it usually puts me to sleep very briefly.So if your baby can't sleep and wants to watch a show then this is the right show.But I'm very disappointed that they don't have it on Nick anymore please Nick bring back this show.
Teen, 17 years old Written byHorace Williams November 23, 2014

Awesome show the whole family will enjoy.

64 Zoo Lane was a show the whole family will be entertained by. Loved it as a kid. It's charming, nice animation, and positive messages. I miss it, much better than today's little kids shows.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRocketboy1998 April 9, 2013

It's OK.

Compared to most little kid shows, 64 Zoo Lane is OK. The animation is nice and charming and I enjoy the character Lucy for some reason. Sometimes this show is really annoying and SOME of the stories are kind of boring. Most of the stories are really good though. I babysit and all 25 kids LOVE this show. So 64 Zoo Lane isn't PERFECT, but it's OK.
Parent of a 3 year old Written bysomtif27 April 25, 2011

perfect for preschoolers

Love it very upset that nickjr took it off there line up because my son loved watching it and I cant find any dvds
Adult Written byLucy123 April 9, 2008