All member reviews for 8 Simple Rules

Some sadness amid family sitcom's many smiles.

Teen, 13 years old Written byThreeDaysGracesGirl October 28, 2010

I cried when the father died. It comes on ABC Family (so far.) I love this show!
Adult Written bysanchit1 September 10, 2014

......lovely,.......,

A day coming home after job, just to make myself relax I switched on TV and suddenly got to see a show coming on FX titled, "8 simple rules" I started watching it and felt with some of mines most relishing moments and after watching it I was in such a curiosity to know more about this show, after searching it on internet I just came across that I was watching this show's season 3 episode 'The Nurse' eventually I was in love with this show watched all seasons & episodes and those make cherished me all time (not when John Ritter's death episodes were broadcasted which made me feel very sad and in deep sorrow), I am19 years old and I cannot express my whole feelings about this show because it made me feel so better with my boring moments and sad time that made me with no more words to say about it. At last I will only say that now it is year of 2014 and this show was cancelled almost a decade ago but today thinking has changed and people want to see these type of family comedy more often than family drama (especially people between 13-27 years old) and don't know what critics said at the time of its running but now their is quite big change in viewers, especially in my country+(INDIA) teenagers would love and be praising to watch it. I would make a Certain request to this show's telecaster to telecast it in my reigion by every possible mean So as to make aware people that their was an big entertainer a decade ago, and I am damn sure that you will get a great response. that's all I will always admire and love the Hennessey's Family, thanks to its whole team to create such a great show.
Parent of a 14 year old Written byMovielover02 January 28, 2014

Funny Show.

Not bad in content, worst probaby drugs because of CJ
Kid, 12 years old May 31, 2012

great show that little kids wont get

well it has got some talk about things that little kids wont understand but 11 year olds would get the basic idea about all of it. but i gotta say its really funny and i love the show!!!
Kid, 12 years old August 9, 2011

Good for youths, bad for children and adults wouldnt like it.

This show is great, I have only seen a few episodes, but Its enough to know what it is about. There is a little drama an some bad language that isn't appropriate but nothing major for youths. There is a lot of sex stuff in there, even an episode called sex ed but the sex stuff doesn't go farther then what you would learn in sex ed. Most twelve year olds would have gone through sex ed by now, Or at least would get the jokes. So for youths there really is not anything to worry about. Thats coming from a twelve year old (twelve is considered youth). You can trust twelve and up with it.
Adult Written byChrisj8910 April 2, 2011

Perfect for people in their mid teens, not for pre teens

This is a brilliant show, it deals with teen/adult issues such as sex, so there is alot of references to sex, references to drinking and drugs have also been present. Love It.
Teen, 17 years old Written byDramaDitz June 12, 2010

A nice show, I use to watch it all the time. Entertaining and funny.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviecritic April 9, 2008

Fantastic Show

8 simple rules is my favorite show although I have seen every episode and watch the reruns daily I never get tired of it. The humor is great and it's so entertaining. WATCH THIS SHOW!

Good Show

Eight simple rules is a good show, that's funny,entertaining and cute.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysmilyjulia April 9, 2008

GREAT SHOW

A great show! It is my personal favorite show at the moment, but since i have seen all the episodes, im starting to get into a show called Gilmore Girls. The sex is iffy, beacause in the second season kerry does it for her first time (shows nothing). Very few bad words. A great show for the whole family (over 11)!!!